hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Hi BoX :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hows the new Jobby going :)

Hey rockin dude, things are going ok so far, its only early days so i've at the "try and remember everyone's name" phase at the moment.

I'm keen to get stuck in though, get me shirt sleave's rolled up an dget cracking. They seem like a good bunch though, and although it does look like it'll be hard work to begin with, i feel up to it.

How are you and the rockin clan doing my friend :)

Bockaaarck said:
Hey rockin dude, things are going ok so far, its only early days so i've at the "try and remember everyone's name" phase at the moment.

I'm keen to get stuck in though, get me shirt sleave's rolled up an dget cracking. They seem like a good bunch though, and although it does look like it'll be hard work to begin with, i feel up to it.

How are you and the rockin clan doing my friend :)

All good here buddy....
I get that every time I go to a new site... tryin to remember names..
I find 'mate' works fine most of the time LOL

wicky said:

:roll: Didnt scare me

wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif

wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif

wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif
wooyay.gif

rockin_plumber said:
LOL Hello anyway

Hows you :D
Very stressed tonight, so be warned LOL

Luke's been trying to choose and xbox 360 package now that he's saved up enough, he's done my head in :x

wicky said:
Very stressed tonight, so be warned LOL

Luke's been trying to choose and xbox 360 package now that he's saved up enough, he's done my head in :x

Have to admit totally unplanned that the Bocky's got one (Mostly because we were in Bath and Miss_Bocky kept on going on about playing games as we were wandering around near Games Station and GAME and god knows where else.

We got a 360 Premium (with the wireless controllers and hard drive) with Project Gotham 3 and "Live Arcade" included in the pack + we got Gears Of War, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Vegas and Elder Scrolls - Oblivion for £339 :oops:

We had been thinking about it for a while, but it was an amazing deal so we gave in :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just make sure he keeps looking and checking online and local small retailers and all that jazz. I went in to our local game shop and let them know that i would rather give them £350 than give "Virgin" or "HMV" the money, bu they didn't have any consoles in stock, shame really, i like to support the local traders :|

Bockaaarck said:
Have to admit totally unplanned that the Bocky's got one (Mostly because we were in Bath and Miss_Bocky kept on going on about playing games as we were wandering around near Games Station and GAME and god knows where else.

We got a 360 Premium (with the wireless controllers and hard drive) with Project Gotham 3 and "Live Arcade" included in the pack + we got Gears Of War, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Vegas and Elder Scrolls - Oblivion for £339 :oops:

We had been thinking about it for a while, but it was an amazing deal so we gave in :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just make sure he keeps looking and checking online and local small retailers and all that jazz. I went in to our local game shop and let them know that i would rather give them £350 than give "Virgin" or "HMV" the money, bu they didn't have any consoles in stock, shame really, i like to support the local traders :|
Thanks Bocky :wink: Think this is the one he wants, might be wrong though :err: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/ ... egory_oid= I know it will be worth the stress when he gets it LOL I probably won't see him for a week LOL

Back