Hello (IM SO IMPORTANT I NEEDED MY OWN THREAD)

Yo! Hey, what's happening, dude? I'm the guy with the rep for being rude. Terrorizing people wherever I go, it's not intentional, just keepin' the flow.

Now Cyrus managed to change his Avatar :?

Maybe its coz he is linking to an off-site one and not trying to upload it to
the MW server :?

rockin_plumber said:
Now Cyrus managed to change his Avatar :?

Maybe its coz he is linking to an off-site one and not trying to upload it to
the MW server :?

Yeah, why? :?

Bockaaarck said:
We've had a few problems when we've wanted to change Avatars :|

It nothing major though, just a little glitch, hope you're well Cyrus :)

Ah! Righto! :) I usually use off-site storage (Photobucket) because that's where I store my avatars and sigs.

All is well. Just working a lot. My boss gave a me a project and told me if I finish before Monday I'll get a payed day off and a bottle of wine :D Basically he will pay me to go on a bender :banana:

Cyrus said:
Ah! Righto! :) I usually use off-site storage (Photobucket) because that's where I store my avatars and sigs.

All is well. Just working a lot. My boss gave a me a project and told me if I finish before Monday I'll get a payed day off and a bottle of wine :D Basically he will pay me to go on a bender :banana:

Your boss rocks.......... :headbang:
He likes getting you drunk LOL

Cyrus said:

What a great boss! LOL
I'm now off to upload my av to photobucket, see if that works :D

Back