HELLO! Huge Maiden fan from the U.S. and new to the forum

LordMaiden

How cool is this? An entire forum for my all-time favorite band! What's up, people? My favorite album is SiT. I bought it back in 86 when it was released and never looked back. I got it all, even the archive collection. How are you all doing? Are you ready for the new album yet?

Re: HELLO! Huge Maiden fan from the U.S. and new to the foru

Hello LordMaiden & Welcome :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SiT was the first Maiden album I bought as well....... on cassette LOL
But I took it back to the shop coz I thought it was crap :shock:

Then in '88 7th Son got released and got that.... was suitably impressed 8) apart from Can I Play With Madness :|
Went to see them at Wembley arena on Dec 18th that year... even more impressed 8) 8)
Got all the back catalogue over the following years... :banana:
even SiT... still can't see why I took it back all those years ago :oops:

I did kinda give up on em during the blaze era though :oops:
But then when Blaze went solo he did a warm-up gig in my town....
Just before Silicon Messiah was released... FUKIN BRILIIIIIIIIIIANT :blaze: :blaze: :blaze:
Which made me get Virtual XI & The X Factor... and then decidid they werent so bad LOL

Many albums and tours later still goin strong :blaze:

7th Son (apart from CiPwM) & BNW rate ammong my faves

As for the new album........
Eldorado sounds great........
I guess we will just have to wait and see :wink:

Are you seeing em over the next couple of weeks........
Dunno if they are anywhere near you :edmetal:

:err: dont I go on LOL 8) 8)

I think BNW is awesome.

How about DOD? When I first heard it, I didn't like it. But the more I listened, the more I started to and now I love it. SSoaSS is my third favorite behind SiT and Powerslave.

I didn't mind the Blaze era. I think Virtual XI is their worst though. We all know the biggest problem and it has something to do with an angel and a gambler.

I hope to see them next time. I live in New Jersey and they are coming through right now but I can't go. I figure the next tour will have a bunch of songs off The Final Frontier anyway.

Good to meet you, sir.

Welcome aboard! Somewhere In Time was my first album and my favorite. I got into Maiden about 14 years ago when I was 16. I saw Maiden for the first time during the Brave New World Tour and again four more times afterward. I'm looking forward to the Final Frontier album and tour and cannot wait.

it seems we are all fans of SIT :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

except the booklet where the band seat in spatial cars LOL LOL

Back