Hello from wicker nomads son

wicky

hi im wicker nomads son :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
im going to earls court on friday,
i mite see you there :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

see you there :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You should sign in under you own user name :banana: I will see you at Earls Court without a doubt :fist:

this is now wicker nomad...I didn't know he had done that!!!!! I leave the room for 5 mins and look what happens :shock: I will go and sort out a name for him!! I can think of many but not sure if they would be suitable

wicker nomad said:
this is now wicker nomad...I didn't know he had done that!!!!! I leave the room for 5 mins and look what happens :shock: I will go and sort out a name for him!! I can think of many but not sure if they would be suitable

I see you have him under full control LOL

Manowar said:
an original one : wicker nomad's son LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ...I can't work out how to do it :( I've logged on from his email and it still says wicker nomad :?

bloody hell :x why do I have these bright ideas :? .....through sorting his username I had to sign back in....I'd forgotten my password.....new one wouldn't work :x

anyway..i'm back now :D next time I will just say no :banana:

wicker nomad said:
bloody hell :x why do I have these bright ideas :? .....through sorting his username I had to sign back in....I'd forgotten my password.....new one wouldn't work :x

anyway..i'm back now :D next time I will just say no :banana:

So is he signed in :?

Back