HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Frenchy

Happy New Year 2008 :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope for everyone in here and all over the world all the best in this new year and most as possible of happiness :banana: :banana:

boky already said all in a post before so, to all the maiden-worlders, be the same and change anything. You're so friendy !!!!!!!!!!!! :fist:

best wishes from frenchy and family :grouphug:

Cheers Frenchy :grouphug:

I've said it before buti'llsay it again here LOL Happy New Year everyone :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey frenchy, we can now say that we'll meet again this year 8) :D

Frenchy said:
Happy New Year 2008 :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope for everyone in here and all over the world all the best in this new year and most as possible of happiness :banana: :banana:

boky already said all in a post before so, to all the maiden-worlders, be the same and change anything. You're so friendy !!!!!!!!!!!! :fist:

best wishes from frenchy and family :grouphug:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

nouvel_an-21.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAH
HAPPY NRW YEAR

SLIGGGHTLY PISSHED LMMFAO! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy New Year to everyone at MW

Had a chilled out night last night watching loads of 24, got to bed at half 3 LOL off to Shrewsbury now to see the girlfriend and have a KFC brunch 8)

Enjoy your day guys 8)

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that everyone had a safe and festive time on New Years Eve. This year will make 5 years since I joined this forum and the old IMBB. I've made many good friends on those boards since then. Anyways, I had a killer 2007 and I hope that all of us have an awesome 2008. :banana:

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I'm already happy 'cause I'll meet some MW people this year ! :banana:

Don't worry, be happy, with lot of money! LOL

you're welcome frenchy,

great new for me, i will go to the second show in Paris, it's a great new, isn't it ?

:banana:

Back