HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barbers chair, eating a cake while her dad gets his haircut. The barber smiles at her and says, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your muffin." "I know," she replies. "I'm gonna get tits too."

LOL LOL LOL

:oops:

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. And he said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'

Bloody brilliant LOL LOL LOL

John played golf every Saturday with his friend Harry. John was usually home by noon, so his wife was worried at 2pm when she hadn't heard from him.

Three o'clock came and went, then four. Finally, around 5pm, John walked in dragging his golf bag. "Where have you been? I was so worried!" his wife exclaimed.

"It was a really bad day at the course." John replied. "Harry had a heart attack ad collapsed at the 4th hole." "No! How awful," cried his wife.

"Yeah, it was pretty rough," said John. "hit the ball...drag Harry...hit the ball...drag Harry..."

LOL LOL LOL

We just had a new pet shop open in town :banana: :banana:

I went in and asked if I could buy a wasp :D

They said we dont sell wasps :?

I said... but you had one in the window the other day :oops:

LOL LOL LOL

I just heard on telly.................................................

Someone said that in an average house there are always about 3000 spiders around.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Run Wicky run LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

spidercrawl.gif

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL

Someone said that in an average house there are always about 3000 spiders around.

spidercrawl.gif

you know theres more then one person who hates spiders, and I really despise it when you put on fucking pictures of them

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL

Run Wicky & Chicky run LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

spidercrawl.gif

Is that better LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL

spidercrawl.gif
:shock: Is that in this country :? :|

LOL down the woods my mate fell in the nettles and when he stood up he was completely covered in spiders like under his clothes and stuff in his mouth, ears etc LOL

manic said:
LOL down the woods my mate fell in the nettles and when he stood up he was completely covered in spiders like under his clothes and stuff in his mouth, ears etc LOL
:shock:

Back