HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

rockin_plumber said:
Here is summit wicker nomad could try next time Luke is really bad LOL LOL LOL
Thanks Rockin :D ...I will showe him in the morning....

I t will give him nightmares....will defo make him think twice LOL

Just found this on Yahoo news....

BERLIN (Reuters) - Scientists have developed a serum to reduce methane gas in burping sheep, cows and other ruminants to combat global warming, a German magazine has reported.

The Hanover-based monthly Technology Review will report in its July issue that Andre-Denis Wright, a molecular biologist at Australia's CSIRO Institute, has found a vaccine that reduced the methane emissions of sheep by eight percent.

The magazine said that scientists believe the amounts can be reduced even further and more testing is planned.

Sheep produce 20 grams of methane each day, or seven kg per year, the magazine with 80,000 subscribers reported. Cows produce about 114 kg per year of methane (CH4) -- a gas 21 times more powerful as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide, the main gas blamed for driving up temperatures.

Much of the methane gas comes from agriculture, such as livestock emissions from cows and sheep, and waste dumps.

LOL LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
Maybe in your eyes!

:shock: Dont you think he desrved it...........

He did drink a $120 bottle of Wine they could hardly make him pay for it
so had to punish him another way.

Obviously couldnt ground him........ how many years worth is that LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: :shock: Thats horrible!!
No it's not.

If kids misbehave they have to be punished.

All I did was show Luke what I could do, if I wanted to.

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Dont you think he desrved it...........

He did drink a $120 bottle of Wine they could hardly make him pay for it
so had to punish him another way.

Obviously couldnt ground him........ how many years worth is that LOL

Well, that would still piss me right the fuck off if my parents were to sell my system because I drank a super expensive wine..... I'd personally make him work it off or summit,

Rockhardchick666 said:
Well, that would still piss me right the fuck off if my parents were to sell my system because I drank a super expensive wine...
Champagne...

ewil said:
Opinions expressed by rockin_plumbler are not necessarilly that of other people

adminwatch.gif%20

Back