General Football Thread

well its a job that dider can't go wrong with
if he succeeds and brings them into serie a he'll be a huge success
if he doesn't he can always say that the best players have left, there is no money and we needed to build a new team plus we were starting with minus 30 points

there is no way he can take a blame

Breaking News: Barca Snatch Thuram And Zambrotta Barcelona have reportedly reached an agreement with Juventus for defenders Zambrotta and Thuram.

The deal will see 19 million Euros change hands, subject to Barcelona reaching agreements with the two players.

The negotiations with the players should be concluded this evening, following which a formal announcement could be made.

Barca bosses landed in Turin yesterday and held initial talks, and promptly concluded the deal today, beating the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Milan in the race for full back Zambrotta, as well as netting the veteran French defender.

That a court order directing Barcelona to hold elections immediately was issued today, is rumoured to have played an important role in the quick agreement, as Barca were earlier looking to peg Juve back to 15 million.

only rumour. apparently to be confirmed on monday but if it is true very very very good deal for barca
thuram is a bit old but zambrotta nice nice

oh and and cannavaro & emerson to madrid scum :edbarf:

MaidenMadness said:
Breaking News: Barca Snatch Thuram And Zambrotta Barcelona have reportedly reached an agreement with Juventus for defenders Zambrotta and Thuram.

The deal will see 19 million Euros change hands, subject to Barcelona reaching agreements with the two players.

The negotiations with the players should be concluded this evening, following which a formal announcement could be made.

Barca bosses landed in Turin yesterday and held initial talks, and promptly concluded the deal today, beating the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Milan in the race for full back Zambrotta, as well as netting the veteran French defender.

That a court order directing Barcelona to hold elections immediately was issued today, is rumoured to have played an important role in the quick agreement, as Barca were earlier looking to peg Juve back to 15 million.

only rumour. apparently to be confirmed on monday but if it is true very very very good deal for barca
thuram is a bit old but zambrotta nice nice

oh and and cannavaro & emerson to madrid scum :edbarf:

you will have thuram in your lovely Barca LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:
thuram is a good player
old but good

but curse him and his love for scoring in the wrong moments

i'm trying to think about a match between Barca & Hadjuk and Thuram scored 2 times LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
i'm trying to think about a match between Barca & Hadjuk and Thuram scored 2 times LOL LOL
yeah a match between barca and hajduk is gonna happen really soon. :roll: :wink:

btw one question not only for you but for all you lot
why do you foreigners have such trouble spelling haJDuk propperly
esp the english i seen it everywhere englsih people spelling hadjuk
heck even in barca's museum they have one picture which is a front page of some marca from 1994/95 season the whole front page is in blau grana and there are couple of other badges all from quater finalists of champions leauge that season. well among those clubs there was hajduk's badge as well(they fucked it up. they painted hajduk's badge with blue and red squares but thats not the point) even there it says hadjuk
can i just ask why? can someone explain it to me?

MaidenMadness said:
yeah a match between barca and hajduk is gonna happen really soon. :roll: :wink:

btw one question not only for you but for all you lot
why do you foreigners have such trouble spelling haJDuk propperly
esp the english i seen it everywhere englsih people spelling hadjuk
heck even in barca's museum they have one picture which is a front page of some marca from 1994/95 season the whole front page is in blau grana and there are couple of other badges all from quater finalists of champions leauge that season. well among those clubs there was hajduk's badge as well(they fucked it up. they painted hajduk's badge with blue and red squares but thats not the point) even there it says hadjuk
can i just ask why? can someone explain it to me?

Maybe you Croats are spelling it wrong :err:

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL

It HAD to be me LOL
well i understand you if people spelled liverpool fc liveprool and you bitched about it i know i would try to be the first one to come in with a smart ass comment

rockin_plumber said:
I just put Hadjuk in Google............

Maybe you are spelling it wrong :err:
shows how google is shit really
put hadjuk into yahoo and above the search results you will see this:

Did you mean: hajduk

rockin_plumber said:
But its got a nice little doggy with a ball :err:
so booble.com had boobs that bounced if you went over them with your mouse(before google sued so they had to change it)

doesn't mean it was a good site

Back