Frenchy & Killy at Paris, NOV, 28th

Scream for me said:
who cares about elbows anyway? :D :wink:

frenchy my mate , i see you had a great fuckin time :) hope you really enjoyed the concert

btw. killy's friend looks like emo LOL :D :wink:

yeah, i said him : you're not at a 'the cure' concert man :err: LOL

but he's really fan of maiden :fist: . I have to say that killy worked for that coz that emo guy was listening some shitty punk/rock before, and when killy put maiden in his ears, his life changed 8)

he said : on stage, maiden are the masters 8)

hahahaha
the cure concert...good one frenchy , but you should say TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT cause he looks like the singer :)

i hope that boys really enjoyed the concert...and yes

MAIDEN ARE THE MASTERS!!!!!!

here's my merch boughts at the gig :banana: :banana:

i'm happy, they were selling the Derk Riggs's book :banana: :banana:

P1010002.jpg

Frenchy said:

P1010002.jpg

He spent about 200€ that night.
Nice pix Senior !

( et oui je me suis inscrit :err: )

When the show came to its end, everybody sat and shut up, it was all the more amazing as it was my first maiden show !

I hope you'll appreciate Cardiff. Just a piece of advice: don't be late

Loïc, killy's friend ( with the horrible emo haircut )

nickohmygod said:
Nice pix Senior !

When the show came to its end, everybody sat and shut up, it was all the more amazing as it was my first maiden show !

LOL LOL LOL Welcome here buddy

They didn't mean it about ur hair :err:

nickohmygod said:
Nice pix Senior !

LOL LOL LOL

Loic (killy's friend) the frenchy from north France :shock: :shock: :shock:

my maiden-world shirt worked 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) and killy made his job 8)

you're welcome nickohmygod ==> now you will be surnamed nicky :err: LOL

I was very happy to meet you junor and your dad and passed a really good time with you :banana: :banana: I'm proud that killy meet you :wink:

I hope you'll come here regulary man and will catch the 20 000 posts like senior 8)

:oops: now all the maiden-world know that you call me senior :err:

welcome to nicky, the man with the strange hair LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
nickohmygod said:
Nice pix Senior !

LOL LOL LOL

Loic (killy's friend) the frenchy from north France :shock: :shock: :shock:

my maiden-world shirt worked 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) and killy made his job 8)

you're welcome nickohmygod ==> now you will be surnamed nicky :err: LOL

I was very happy to meet you junor and your dad and passed a really good time with you :banana: :banana: I'm proud that killy meet you :wink:

I hope you'll come here regulary man and will catch the 20 000 posts like senior 8)

:oops: now all the maiden-world know that you call me senior :err:

welcome to nicky, the man with the strange hair LOL LOL

Or we could call him Hairy LOL

Seniory LOL LOL LOL

Hairy :err:

I usually have a wonderful haircut :err: I swear !
Even in maiden-world I will be a social victim !!

:cross:

Nicky would sound better :D
Was also glad to meet Killy's dad, I have been waiting a long time to !

Now i know whykilly plays bass in such a way

:banana:

Frenchy said:

P1010002.jpg
Frenchy, is the Derek Riggs-book good? Do you recommend me to buy it?

4Maiden said:
Frenchy, is the Derek Riggs-book good? Do you recommend me to buy it?

for sure yes :banana: :banana:

you have all the works that he made for made maiden and strato.....

in entirely picture and sometimes double page like somewhere in time and explications about how he works his art.

It's really a big art book. You can buy it without any prob :wink:

this post for wicky, rocky, bocky, bitchy, fraidy (even if you already saw them on this tour), and sixxy (can't remember if she finally go there or not :oops: ), let me tell you this thing........

Enjoy each second of this fantastic concert. I'm not sure fraidy will agree, but i saw them now 12 days ago ( :cry: :cry: )and have to say when i look behind and think to all the times I saw them, this one is finally one of the best gig they played :banana: . I realize now they'll never do that again now (to play an entirely album) and how amazing it was. Bruce never sing like that and the AMOLAD is really amazing on stage and have been wrote for that. So when you'll hear the legacy, you will think Oh! my god already the last song :shock: :shock: and yes it will be :shock:

Please appreciate the moment when the 1st riff of Benjamin Bregg will sound :shock: :shock:

Please, appreciate the moment when Bruce will start to sing (and will ask to the audience the total silence :D ) the intro of For the Greater Good of God

Please appreciate the fist drumming on Lord of the light after the break intro.

Enjoy your gig all dear friends, and can't wait for feeling about it :wink:

Good concert for maiden-worlders :headbang:

I'd like to be with you for Cardiff but didn't have the balls to do it :| :oops:

Surely one day, i'll come with you in England the see them with you :grouphug:

Oh and please, if someone can kiss ( really :D ) rocky from frenchy, i think he will love that LOL LOL and kick ass (fraidy should do that he's the strongest :D ) him for his quick return :x

Frenchy said:
this post for wicky, rocky, bocky, bitchy, fraidy (even if you already saw them on this tour), and sixxy (can't remember if she finally go there or not :oops: ), let me tell you this thing........

Enjoy each second of this fantastic concert. I'm not sure fraidy will agree, but i saw them now 12 days ago ( :cry: :cry: )and have to say when i look behind and think to all the times I saw them, this one is finally one of the best gig they played :banana: . I realize now they'll never do that again now (to play an entirely album) and how amazing it was. Bruce never sing like that and the AMOLAD is really amazing on stage and have been wrote for that. So when you'll hear the legacy, you will think Oh! my god already the last song :shock: :shock: and yes it will be :shock:

Please appreciate the moment when the 1st riff of Benjamin Bregg will sound :shock: :shock:

Please, appreciate the moment when Bruce will start to sing (and will ask to the audience the total silence :D ) the intro of For the Greater Good of God

I'd like to be with you for Cardiff but didn't have the balls to do it :| :oops:

Oh and please, if someone can kiss ( really :D ) rocky from frenchy, i think he will love that LOL LOL and kick ass (fraidy should do that he's the strongest :D ) him for his quick return :x

Thank-you Frenchy 8) And I look forward to finally meeting you for a Maiden show sometime soon. Either on your soil or ours :banana:

Frenchy said:

Thanks frenchy :grouphug: I can't wait to leave :banana: I'm packed already :oops: 2 nights in a row for me 8) and then Dublin :banana: I can't wait to hear AMOLAD live, and from what you've said I won't be dissapointed :banana: :grouphug:

Back