Frenchy & Killy at Paris, NOV, 28th

Frenchy

that's done now. I saw them for this tour :banana: :banana:

here's my impressions.

for Lauren Harris, she's an atomic bomb :shock: :shock: (phisycally btw)..............and musicaly.... :err:.....nothing special...... :err:

she moves her hair well and that's all :err:

For Trivium : what a kick ass :shock: :shock: they really rock and play loud but fine. They play a really good set and i really enjoy. Usually i'm bored during firsts gigs. Surely, i'll buy the album.

And for Maiden : Oh my God !!! i really enjoyed their set. I have to say that the french audience was totally crazy during all the set. I never saw an audience like that for maiden before :shock: :shock: :shock:

The show is really fantastic and they play as never. (except the solos that were sometimes ghosty about the sound). Steve Harris has the big power and really happy to play, Adrian is fantastic and the bigger of the 3. Dave is as usual, really effective and pro. Janick dance always the same gig :| but is more present about his sound. Nicko has an amazing groove and sound and for the first time, he went out of his kit during an intro and sit in front of :shock: . And Bruce.................My god, i never heard him before as yesterday. what a voice :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) . he's like the good wine, better with the age :banana: . really impressed by Bruce. As usual, he always speak in french.

About the light show, it's simply the nicest i never see (included all the bands i already saw).

The AMOLAD sounds louder than the studio. They really enjoy to play it and the time pass so quick that you can't imagine arrive to The Legacy so quickly :shock: :| and a good mood in the audience during the album.
btw, when they start Fear of the Dark, it's the total crazyness.

to be honest, i was enjoying to hear the new album entirely on stage and have to say that it was a good idea coz AMOLAD seems had be written for the stage. I saw maiden many many times and think that they are really better now.
Killy was with his friend (the drummer of his band) and the father's friend (which is older than me LOL LOL ). and killy and friend were totally crazy and headbanged all the gig. I called killy today, he lost his voice LOL LOL .... a little too for frenchy :oops:

That all folks.

pics to come :wink:

I love her :shock: :shock:

please think to your heart rocky :wink:

P1010042.jpg

P1010041-1.jpg

P1010036.jpg

i forgot to notice but btw frenchy's MW shirt was there 8)

P1010019.jpg

and here is a pic of me and killy before the maiden's gig

P1010064.jpg

and killy and me, the killy's friend and his father

P1010066.jpg

who cares about elbows anyway? :D :wink:

frenchy my mate , i see you had a great fuckin time :) hope you really enjoyed the concert

btw. killy's friend looks like emo LOL :D :wink:

Back