Forum

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: You don't know who she is? Whoa. Look her up. She's an actress.

Is this her? She really looks :anorak:

3319_9067_5.jpg

Who rose this thread from the dead.. 29th July 2003..

By the way, those pics are just plain scary.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Uh-oh, what's the limit? :shock:
this depends on how guys see women. For example me: my friend's mom she's about 45 and i'd :bananabang:
but say paris hilton who's much younger, she looks like a peasant from Flatsville, 2 inch layer of make up on her face doesn't do any good. Although i may be wrong on the makeup thing since her face hasn't been taxed yet.

AGuyFromNY said:
this depends on how guys see women. For example me: my friend's mom she's about 45 and i'd :bananabang:
but say paris hilton who's much younger, she looks like a peasant from Flatsville, 2 inch layer of make up on her face doesn't do any good. Although i may be wrong on the makeup thing since her face hasn't been taxed yet.

Paris has the body of a twelve year-old boy. Michael Jackson must love her. :evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
Paris has the body of a twelve year-old boy. Michael Jackson must love her. :evil:
and face straight from a nightmare
paris: "the tape was for private use only"
me: private use? were you going to show it to your children?

AGuyFromNY said:
and face straight from a nightmare
paris: "the tape was for private use only"
me: private use? were you going to show it to your children?

NOOOOOO!!!! Please-don't ever let her breed. Do we really need more spoiled brats running around? :(

So-is Marilyn Monroe still considered Hot? Or do men nowadays think she was too Zaftig? :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
NOOOOOO!!!! Please-don't ever let her breed. Do we really need more spoiled brats running around? :(

So-is Marilyn Monroe still considered Hot? Or do men nowadays think she was too Zaftig? :?

She got it goin' on :evil:

But I like that other one better...I don't rememeber her name, but she really looked like Monroe!

SexyDevilGirl said:
Read the other post in the 'weird stuff that's happened to you thread'. Is it Jayne Mansfield?

I was just gonna say that I read your thread and it was Jayne Mansfield I was thinking of LOL

She's gorgeous! :shock:

Back