Football World Cup 2006

MaidenMadness said:
thats all fine however insults are the part of the game wether somebody likes it or not
its used to distract your opponent for a moment just enough to win a challenge against him and if you're lucky your opponent will lose his head and do something rash. its a normal everyday thing everybody uses not just italians french english croats germans africans brazilians everybody uses them. and not only in football in every possible sport.

so whatever materazzi said did he mean it? of course not
he was just trying to get zidane mad. after playing football for so long zinedine should have known that and ignored it
but no. he took it to his heart and reacted to it eventhough somewhere deep inside he knew materazzi's motives.
cause of that he let his whole team down. maybe he has won everything but did it ever occur to you and him that there were guys in his team that haven't won everything that gave their best during the whole tournament and didn't deserve to be stood up by their captain and their best player?
what he did wasn't fair towards them.

soon I will come in zagreb, and I will call you on coffee, we have topic for discussion

rockin_plumber said:
New ZZ pictures emerged..............

As seen by the germans......

image001.gif

As Seen by the French

image002.gif

As seens by the Italians

image003.gif

As seen by the Americans

image004.gif

As seen by the press

image005.gif
doesn't working to me

rockin_plumber said:
:err: thats fighting talk where I come from

*chants*

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I miss school fair doos! The days when there would be a big fight, and the big Geography teacher would walk through the crowds with a Megaphone :D

Back