Football World Cup 2006

rockin_plumber said:
:err: Is MM worried about Australia now
oh one funny thing:
dunno if you know but there are 7 players of croatian roots playing for australia
there are 3 players in croatian squad that were born and raised in australia
anyway
yesterday after an australia match reporter comes to one australia player and the guy starts talking in croatian with a very clean accent
after he was finished he went to another australia player and he also starts talking in very good croatian
and he went to another australia player and that guy as well starts talking in a good croatian accent LOL
anyways he asked all of them so you have to beat croatia to progress what its gonna be like everybody gives a diplomatic answer except for their reserve goalie who's only comment on that question was fuck LOL

MaidenMadness said:
oh one funny thing:
dunno if you know but there are 7 players of croatian roots playing for australia
there are 3 players in croatian squad that were born and raised in australia
anyway
yesterday after an australia match reporter comes to one australia player and the guy starts talking in croatian with a very clean accent
after he was finished he went to another australia player and he also starts talking in very good croatian
and he went to another australia player and that guy as well starts talking in a good croatian accent LOL
anyways he asked all of them so you have to beat croatia to progress what its gonna be like everybody gives a diplomatic answer except for their reserve player who's only comment on that question was fuck LOL

LOL LOL LOL Things are looking up then

MaidenMadness said:
australia = croats that weren't good enough to play for croatia + a bunch of huys that never seen a ball up to 5 years ago :D LOL

On that theory then you should beat Japan & Australia....
Ur through to the next round then :D
Doesnt matter what the result is tonite :D

rockin_plumber said:
On that theory then you should beat Japan & Australia....
Ur through to the next round then :D
Doesnt matter what the result is tonite :D
hey you never know with croatia
we managed to beat sweden twice in qualifiers and draw against malta LOL

you never know what to expect from croatia
balkanian menality fuck it

although at this point in time we could use some of the croats playing for australia

the 1st match of this world cup without any goal...........................................................and it's for frenchy :|

Frenchy said:
the 1st match of this world cup without any goal...........................................................and it's for frenchy :|
give zidane a wheelchair and asure henry that the match ahead means nothing and you'll score a few
henry - great striker for matches against some pish poor sides like birmingham city, west bromwich albion, real madrid(well admit it you saw that one coming)
zidane - legend...meaning an ex footballer

MaidenMadness said:
give zidane a wheelchair and asure henry that the match ahead means nothing and you'll score a few
henry - great striker for matches against some pish poor sides like birmingham city, west bromwich albion, real madrid(well admit it you saw that one coming)
zidane - legend...meaning an ex footballer

we have certainly the best technical players in the world after Brazil, the only wrong thing is that they don't know how to play together :|

fuck we were on pair with brazil for most of the first half and than that stupid goal
no matter a result here doesn't matter i hope niko kovac isn't injured seriously and that he will be ready against japan
japan and australia are the ones that matter

what a great match by Croatia :shock: :shock:

i think we shouldn't call that a defeat but a non-victory :wink:

congrats Croatia 8)

we deserved a better result. at least a draw
but i am happy the boys gave it their best shot, they left their heart on the field, they were on pair with them ...they only lacked luck

HRVATSKA!

MaidenMadness said:
we deserved a better result. at least a draw
but i am happy the boys gave it their best shot, they left their heart on the field, they were on pair with them ...they only lacked luck

HRVATSKA!

and MM tried to make believe to maiden-world that croatia was bad LOL LOL

they will pass the first round for sure

Frenchy said:
and MM tried to make believe to maiden-world that croatia was bad LOL LOL

they will pass the first round for sure
last world cup
we lost to mexico
beaten italy
and then lost to ecuador and went home after the group stages

in wc qualifiers
we beaten bulgria away