Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wicker nomads son - Shocking smiley

• cyb - Skull

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AGuyFromNY said:
i hate xp! if somebody post several llamas side by side the animation slows graphics and i can't scroll fast through that post!!! XP is garbage.
i have win2000 on my other comp and no problems at all, zero zippo null

Is that just XP problem or is it processor, memory size, Graphics card etc

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

And is it as bad with 20 Llamas LOL

maidenrawx said:
so may be they have stole it from youhttp://www.geocities.com/hakylidi/basikhmain.htm

go to the Videos section to view ur avatar type thing.....
rock on :banana:

I did not create the avatar, so they didn't steal it from me (maybe from someone else)... I just "stole" it from I don't remember where (but not from Bodom) and I just resized and cut it to fit the restricted dimensions for the avatars on this forum... As I said previously, it was on my computer for I don't know how many years...

Eric

cyb said:
I did not create the avatar, so they didn't steal it from me (maybe from someone else)... I just "stole" it from I don't remember where (but not from Bodom) and I just resized and cut it to fit the restricted dimensions for the avatars on this forum... As I said previously, it was on my computer for I don't know how many years...

Eric

:edmetal:

cyb said:

Eric

:edmetal:

Here's another chance for rockin_plumber to get the 6 missing votes to "win" the contest... LOL

Back