Favorite Eddy Look!

Frenchy said:
one favourite one is Somewhere In Time. This cover is fantastic. Specially when you look the front and the back entirely 8)

I passed so many hours to search all the details everywhere in the scenery. The Maiden history is told. Something like Killers Eddie lost in Blade Runner 8)

somewhere.jpg
Totally agree mate....favourite Eddie, Cover, & if another whole album was played through Live that would be my choice...but im sure thats another post/topic Somewhere.........in Time

Deadman Rockin said:
Totally agree mate....favourite Eddie, Cover, & if another whole album was played through Live that would be my choice...but im sure thats another post/topic Somewhere.........in Time

imagine the entirely SIT on live :shock: :shock:

but it will never happen :|

and they never played Alexander the Great :(

Frenchy said:
imagine the entirely SIT on live :shock: :shock:

but it will never happen :|

and they never played Alexander the Great :(
Favourite Track Off of SIT...maybe if they keep working through the albums on each tour they might consider playing it......but doubt it :(

Deadman Rockin said:
Favourite Track Off of SIT...maybe if they keep working through the albums on each tour they might consider playing it......but doubt it :(

i'm not really sure that they will play that masterpiece one day, too hard i think :|

Fear of the dark
or piece of mind
and i dont much care for the orginal
but i love killers and live after death(i have that album on record):)[/img]

Back