express your anger here

So ive got some decorating at home I could be doing during these stuck at home times.....

The hardware stores are doing order online and when you get there they will put it outside the door for you....
But paint isn't on the list of essential items you can order :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

To be fait I hate decorating, but its something to do.

What's with all of these assholes price-gouging on the almonds :mad::mad::mad:

At the store they cost $4. Online they're $15 and up. I've been checking the store and they haven't had them in and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend 3x the price to get them :mad::mad:

Fuck amazon and that fuckshit bezos. I'm trying to end prime and it's half a dozen pages of "Are you sure you want to go? ARE YOU SURE???" :rolleyes:

Sent 2 packages to my sister and the postal service is fucking up the first one really badly. :mad: First package was sent on the 3rd; it's still in transit somewhere, no location given and I'm wondering if they ruined or lost it. Second package was sent on the 10th; it has all the tracking and location updates and it's set to arrive on Monday.

Sent 2 packages to my sister and the postal service is fucking up the first one really badly. :mad: First package was sent on the 3rd; it's still in transit somewhere, no location given and I'm wondering if they ruined or lost it. Second package was sent on the 10th; it has all the tracking and location updates and it's set to arrive on Monday.

Mail man has stolen your package :eek:

Back