wicky said:
Lmao LOL have you got it yet :?

How do you see their feedback :err:

Not yet :|

Have you not heard of http://www.goofbay.com :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh expert of all that is ebay LOL

There is a feedback checker...

Click ebay tools at the top :wink:

Enter the username in there and by default it shows what all the negs & neutrals are for, but you can tick the box to show the positives as well...

Even if the seller has their feedback all private and has something to hide :evil:

Try it with marvic83 :|

Another good one is the best offer tool as well 8)

my first proper post back is my anger with a band some of you may also like ANTHRAX...WTF IS GOING ON IN SCOTT IANS HEAD!!!...ive loved this band since the spreading the disease album upto persistence of time with joey bellenddonna...but when he fuked off...sound of white noise was brought out and the next three albums were tenfold better than anything before because of vocalist JOHN BUSH...crunching riffs replacing the thrashy style....that wasnt good enough for mr ian...he decides to dump Bush for a bloody reunion with bellenddonna and original guitarist Spitz....treat bush like shit but when that goes tits up eventually wants Bush back after falling out with rookie vocallist dan nelson after he'd recorded a whole album...gets Bush back for sonisphere gigs and we hope all will gdt back to normal.....but oh no....he now gets bellenddonna back!!!!...i give up with this fuckin band....Bush is by far a better vocallist...check out his albums compared to bellenddonna if you dont believe me!!! fuckin scott ian has lost the plot....GET FUCKIN BUSH BACK!!!!...ok rant over!!

thanks frenchy....just makes me mad when bands fuck about with themselves..we know that they all have fallings out and somethings got to give but Scott Ian caused Bush to leave the first time through greed of money with a twattish reunion when Anthrax were in their best ever period....And its gone tits up ever since...if anyone doubts that Bush aint the man....listen to 'Greater of two evils'cd, and he sings all of bellenddonnas songs brilliantly better....I hope joey fucks off again and it goes tits up for good..... :x :x

When I opened up my fortune cookie.........
It summed up my reaction to your anger Mr Deadman..........

meh.jpg

:D

I hate 3 :|

I've had no signal for 2 weeks :x :x it worked in Belgium, and as soon as we got home..nothing :|

Spent half an hour on the fone to them yesterday, guy kept saying "thank you please" LOL LOL

Mast has been turned off, and won't be back on til the 31st :x Got HALF my months money back, should have been all of it!!

wicky said:
I hate 3 :|

I've had no signal for 2 weeks :x :x it worked in Belgium, and as soon as we got home..nothing :|

Spent half an hour on the fone to them yesterday, guy kept saying "thank you please" LOL LOL

Mast has been turned off, and won't be back on til the 31st :x Got HALF my months money back, should have been all of it!!

3 = shite........

Signal is carp here... wont go near em LOL

I've been with them for about 3 years and never had a problem...until now!
It's the 1st network that I can get a signal inside my house! 02 and vodafone are useless when you've got 3ft thick walls LOL

Driving to Dover last weekend though I had no signal for miles around Salisbury LOL

The truth is out :|

Now we need Justice for the 96 :fist:

•The Hillsborough Independent Panel found that South Yorkshire Police and the emergency services made "strenuous attempts" to deflect the blame for the crush onto victims.

•The report found 116 police statements were "amended to remove or alter comments unfavourable to South Yorkshire Police".

•The panel found "no evidence ...to verify the serious allegations of exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans".

Now these first three things make me angry enough :x :x :x

•Police carried out blood alcohol readings on victims, including children, and ran national computer checks on some of them in an attempt to "impugn their reputations".

But running blood alcohol checks on dead children to try to cover up the failings of the very people who are meant to be looking after the fans :shock: :shock: :shock:

And the police feeding stories to the press of Liverpool fans pissing on the dead and pick-pocketing them, and beating officers trying to administer CPR :shock: :shock: :shock:

Report casts doubt over original inquest ruling, revealing that 41 of the 96 victims 'had the potential to survive'

Just because the ambulances weren't let into the stadium :x :x :x :x :x

LOST FOR WORDS :|

South Yorkshire mass murderers how can you sleep at night :x :x :x :x :x

So Lewis Hamilton.....
When asked about Schumi's skiing accident he replied.....

‘So I feel all things happen for a reason, I think that this is an experience that will show his character and depth and more so than any other experiences he’s had.'

MR Hamilton.... You are a bigger asshole than I thought :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
So Lewis Hamilton.....
When asked about Schumi's skiing accident he replied.....

‘So I feel all things happen for a reason, I think that this is an experience that will show his character and depth and more so than any other experiences he’s had.'

MR Hamilton.... You are a bigger asshole than I thought :x :x :x
What a fuckin stupid thing to say! :shock: I didn't get to hear much of the talking before, or after the race...Jake talked non stop about why the cars sound like lawnmowers LOL

Schummi news last week was confusing, one report saying he needs a miracle, and another saying there are positive signs :? Hope the 2nd one was right!

I did complain about my standing Iron Maiden ticket at Birmingham costing £66 plus all fees.
I may have jumped the gun a bit :oops:

But Metallica are taking the fuckin piss!!!

£96 with fees for a standing ticket :x :x
They try to justify it a bit by giving the new CD with the ticket :?
Its been out 4 months so surely fans would already have it :roll:
Finish band Kvelertak are the support act..... WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK :?
Its even a centre stage so they can sell all the seats FFS :x :x :x

I want to see them and I can afford it but I wont be paying that price.
This rockin_plumber wont be going to Metallica this year... #SadButTrue
Hopefully most fans feel this way and they play to half empty arenas :x :x :x

GnR are £96 in June and I have tickets for that...
I'm holding onto the hope they have a couple of decent support acts :edmetal:

Back