express your anger here

Right here goes....a few hours late :err:

I haven't had a look on the Maiden talk part of IMOC for a while, was bored this morning so I ended up there, thank god I did!

First thread I saw was "Twickenham warning!!!!!!!!!"
:shock:

A load of people from block L4 had been moved ...to block L9 at the other end of the pitch :shock: and had found out by checking their Ticketbastard account! Apparently because they've suddenly discovered the view will be restricted :roll:
I thought i'd better check to make sure mine was ok, my seats were the same place but in the next tier, notice I said were :x :x

My account didn't say the same as everyone elses, mine said cancelled :shock: :x :x

So I spent a while checking bank statements to make sure i'd paid, which I had, found my confirmation email and then the first of loads of fone calls :x

The first 3 hadn't a clue why it said cancelled and thought I must have cancelled it
:roll:

Next one was a bit more helpful, but I gave him such an ear bashing :oops:

We are being moved :x But they don't know where my seats will be :shock: :|

I am so fucked off :x :x

Ticketbastard are blaming Live Nation for telling them which seats to sell, and Live nation have been blaming Maiden for having a big stage :roll:

I still don't know anything :x :x

I've finally managed to get their contact email thingy to work, lets see if I get anywhere this way :|

rockin_plumber said:
thanx :grouphug:

People have been moved twice now, they can't even move me once :|

Not that i'm happy about being moved at all :|

Now it looks like it might have been Maidens managements fault for submitting different stage plans too late :x

But who knows, seems like everyone is blaming someone else :roll:

wicky said:
Bocky, did you get your tix in the presale?

Yes i did :)

I i remember expressly demanding that they be delivered to me buy a Cocker Spaniel, dressed in a little Musketeer's outfit, riding on the back of a Shetland Pony :D

I hope they aren't going to make the little fellow wear some awful cultural costume, i will be most disappointed :|

Bockaaarck said:
Yes i did :)

I i remember expressly demanding that they be delivered to me buy a Cocker Spaniel, dressed in a little Musketeer's outfit, riding on the back of a Shetland Pony :D

I hope they aren't going to make the little fellow wear some awful cultural costume, i will be most disappointed :|
You nutter LOL LOL

I forgot you were standing :oops:

wicky said:
You nutter LOL LOL

I forgot you were standing :oops:

:err: how did you get that from his requested delivery method

:shock: :shock: :shock:

As Im standing is that how I will get mine :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
:err: how did you get that from his requested delivery method

:shock: :shock: :shock:

As Im standing is that how I will get mine :banana: :banana: :banana: