express your anger here

We've had about 3 weekends now where next door haven't woken everyone up...too good to last :x :x

Last night they were outside screaming and shouting at each other, slamming the fuckin door so hard my house shook :shock: At 2.30 ...3 and 3.45 :x :x :x :x

They are all asleep now.....or trying to.....the wicky's house has DT blasting out from downstairs and Maiden from Lukes room :evil:

Just got a letter that has pissed me right off :x :x

Until october last year Jake had a saturday club, once a fortnight. They had to stop due to lack of money. But had high hopes of getting a lottery grant so they could start up again.

They were turned down :shock: :x :x

These kids need this club, they all have special needs and can't go anywhere without their parents :( School friends live miles from each other, and they are not the kind of kids that you could have over for sleep overs :( The only time Jake saw his friends out of school time was at this club, he bloody loved it! Got to play football, snooker, ps2 etc ... things that any kid loves doing :(

The lottery funds so many fuckin pointless projects :| Can't believe they won't help these wonderful kids :(

Bastards :x :x :x
Would rather fund a fukin art gallery :x :x :x
Or a fukin stupid bridge :x :x :x
Or some other fukin stupid building :x :x :x
Or summit equally unimportant :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
Bastards :x :x :x
Would rather fund a fukin art gallery :x :x :x
Or a fukin stupid bridge :x :x :x
Or some other fukin stupid building :x :x :x
Or summit equally unimportant :x :x :x
Glad i'm not being over sensitive :grouphug: I really can't believe they said no :| If they'd bother to come and see the kids while they were there, they'd see how much it means to them. Gutted :x

wicky said:
We've had about 3 weekends now where next door haven't woken everyone up...too good to last :x :x

Last night they were outside screaming and shouting at each other, slamming the fuckin door so hard my house shook :shock: At 2.30 ...3 and 3.45 :x :x :x :x

They are all asleep now.....or trying to.....the wicky's house has DT blasting out from downstairs and Maiden from Lukes room :evil:
Try blasting it out when they're shouting & slamming doors...@ 2.30 & 3.45....bet they stop dead in their tracks....Any Metal will do but heres a few that have worked for me!!
Motorhead - Burner
Slayer - Various but New Faith & Exile work well
Pantera - Mouth For War & Fukin Hostile!!!
Then they will come round & you can tell em to Shut The Fuk up then!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres some kid next door playing a recorder, the same tune for about 2 hours :|

I wanna go and break it over the parents heads for buying such a retched contraption :x :x

Ben said:
Theres some kid next door playing a recorder, the same tune for about 2 hours :|

I wanna go and break it over the parents heads for buying such a retched contraption :x :x

One of these?

untitledrec.jpg

Horrible things. :| We used to have to play them at school years ago. :|

Deadman Rockin said:
Try blasting it out when they're shouting & slamming doors...@ 2.30 & 3.45....bet they stop dead in their tracks....Any Metal will do but heres a few that have worked for me!!
Motorhead - Burner
Slayer - Various but New Faith & Exile work well
Pantera - Mouth For War & Fukin Hostile!!!
Then they will come round & you can tell em to Shut The Fuk up then!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thinking LOL LOL

Ben said:

LOL LOL

I could never understand why my mum hated listening to me play mine.... I thought it sounded great 8) LOL

Back