express your anger here

i'm sick. my throath is sore(no perverted comments all right?) my stomach hurts, i sneeze all the time, i can't eat a bloody thing cause of stomach aches(and its one of those when it feels like somebody ran a spear right through you, and in three different places, one of them being my heart) so if i could shrink down to the size of a bactery i would kick these ones asses :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
i'm sick. my throath is sore(no perverted comments all right?) my stomach hurts, i sneeze all the time, i can't eat a bloody thing cause of stomach aches(and its one of those when it feels like somebody ran a spear right through you, and in three different places, one of them being my heart) so if i could shrink down to the size of a bactery i would kick these ones asses :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:shock: shit

poor you :grouphug:

MaidenMadness said:
:grouphug:

killers said:
:shock: shit

poor you :grouphug:
u better hope nomad don't see that :shock:

MM
sounds to me like...
some girl refused you LOL
seriously
just flu
it'll be gone if you consume lots of vitamin C and drink lots of fluids :grouphug:
it may hurt but plz try

Fukin wankers on the IMBB :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Deleted my thread complimenting them on being so fukin useless....

Its a shame I figured out how to get back in now :x :x :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
Fukin wankers on the IMBB :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Deleted my thread complimenting them on being so fukin useless....

Its a shame I figured out how to get back in now :x :x :x :x :x
recieved any pms :roll:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
RAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGG!! :x :x :x :x :x :x RAAAAAAAAGGGG :x :x :x :x AAAARRRRGGGG :x :x :x

Back