express your anger here

The#2RY said:
People piss me off at School, people say something that almost everybody knows involving me! It's a good thing they were talking about! And then I find out it's a joke! People bullshitting with me! It sucks I tell ya!
don't take what people do or say to your heart. remember it and then act in a same way towards them

The#2RY said:
People piss me off at School, people say something that almost everybody knows involving me! It's a good thing they were talking about! And then I find out it's a joke! People bullshitting with me! It sucks I tell ya!
do i have to come up to scotland to show u what u gotta do :|

MaidenMadness said:
let him take care of it himself. hr must learn how to handle his own problems
im tryin
but to cut to the end of the lesson...
smack em
beat em all up
EZ for a pro wrestler like urself :wink:

No.... LOL
It's something...maybe Manic would understand...It doesn't....make sense .... :? I know what to do.....it's just some people have a different story from others...and it annoys me.... :?

The#2RY said:
No.... LOL
It's something...maybe Manic would understand...It doesn't....make sense .... :? I know what to do.....it's just some people have a different story from others...and it annoys me.... :?
look
u will fight some time or other in hi-school
if u do it in the first yr u get more respect
and dont worry
i remeber some one was really annoying me until i stabbed him, in the head with a fountain pen
didnt do much
he just had a bit of blood on his head
i know it was wrong but i had this anger building inside of me for almost a yr
anyway i thought he was a lot harder than me
and that day he wanted to fight me after school
i was scared like hell
but i punched that fast that he didnt even get chance

that was my fave fight
u can do anything if u think about it

It's not a hully issue, check the post I kinda spelt it wrong....but I used to have a bully issue til I smacked the dudes head of the wall and slammed him into the pencil rack then threw him down the stairs :oops:

I watch too much wrestling.....

The#2RY said:
It's not a hully issue, check the post I kinda spelt it wrong....but I used to have a bully issue til I smacked the dudes head of the wall and slammed him into the pencil rack then threw him down the stairs :oops:

I watch too much wrestling.....
LOL
mine were sorta bullyin
we were best friends
then he started hangin with the ppl who think they r popular ...THE BLOODY TRENDYS :x so anyway
he thought he could boss me around so out of friendship i helped him a bit
but then it went too far
thats when i snapped

i remember my yr 7 fight LOL
we were best mates
but i broke his watch
and he wanted me to pay £500 for a new one :shock: so we went to the woods(my domain :evil: )
slammed him into a tree and smacked him up a bit
wasnt that fun though cus we had been friends for ages and over a little thing like that

LOL
The best fight I had was...umm....I've not had much, I don't give people reason, well I do now, My "friend" kept smacking me across the legs with this huge metal pole, he hut me two times, the third I moved and kicked him in the balls, grabed the pole ans shoved it in his gut.....he then got up and hit me from behind (as ussual) and I turned arpund he was running away, and because I look tough....I got the punishment....sucks...

The#2RY said:
LOL
The best fight I had was...umm....I've not had much, I don't give people reason, well I do now, My "friend" kept smacking me across the legs with this huge metal pole, he hut me two times, the third I moved and kicked him in the balls, grabed the pole ans shoved it in his gut.....he then got up and hit me from behind (as ussual) and I turned arpund he was running away, and because I look tough....I got the punishment....sucks...
LOL never kick anyone in the balls (unless ur wicky)

rockin_plumber said:
The car dealer still aint received our cover note for our car insurance :x :x

It better be here in time or else :|
or else what
throw baby_rockins nappies at them :roll:

rockin_plumber said:
It not there.........

Hold control and press f5 for a full refresh it may be in ur pc..........

It should dissapear then :wink:
i know it disapeared
i posted at the same time as u

Not Found
The requested URL /albums/v299/trixiebell/ was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at photobucket.com Port 80
thats what it brought up

photobucket r maintenancing my account i think
good job i dont have anything that i want to hide on there

its still not back up :cry:
it wont let me make another account cus when i click log out it says page not found
im doooooooooomed

Back