express your anger here

Rockhardchick666 said:
:x :x ALL KEEPERS ARE OPTIMISTIC AND WE ALWAYS SAY WE CAN GET EVERYTHING THATS SHOT, WHEN THE REALITY IS, EVEN A 6 FOOT MAN LEAVES 5 SQUARE FEET OPEN NO MATTER WHAT IN A NET :x :x :x and I hate argueing, but this is kinda fun

David James said:
"I thought we were comfortable at 2-0," said James. "The free kick shouldn't have changed the way the game was going, but the equaliser cost us the three points.

"The shot took a little deflection and it slightly put me in the wrong position.

"It's something that I'm not entirely happy with. It's a mistake and mistakes happen.

"You have to be mentally tough. I am not going to make out it was anyone else's fault but, at the same time, I'm not going to hang myself."

I'm not going to hang myself....... WHY NOT :x :x :x :x :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
:x :x ALL KEEPERS ARE OPTIMISTIC AND WE ALWAYS SAY WE CAN GET EVERYTHING THATS SHOT, WHEN THE REALITY IS, EVEN A 6 FOOT MAN LEAVES 5 SQUARE FEET OPEN NO MATTER WHAT IN A NET :x :x :x and I hate argueing, but this is kinda fun
argueing is fun

ask #
we had a right laugh with that hacker LOL
i thinx thats why hes pissed off :|
but its funny
i bet hes monitering me now :err:

rockin_plumber said:
I'm not going to hang myself....... WHY NOT :x :x :x :x :x

We'd be laughing if we had someone the calibre of Shaka Hislop in goal for England :x :x :x

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up

rockin_plumber said:
A little bit why :?
everything he said is so reasonable its not funny, you know that a deflection off a ball is what you want before it goes in, and he is right its on goal and its not the end of the world

Rockhardchick666 said:
everything he said is so reasonable its not funny, you know that a deflection off a ball is what you want before it goes in, and he is right its on goal and its not the end of the world

I gotta blame someone :x :x :x :x :x

Back