i can either
try and get rid of it
or stand the pain
hmm
cant do no long term harm
so i will hurt myself :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
:? What has happened MM
there was this thread on some board about blatant rip offs and one person said (before me) that 2 minutes to midnight is a rip off from venom's welcome to hell. i posted(independant of that post) that inrto of 2 mins to midnight sounds simmilar to intro to divlje jagode's stakleni hotel. and some guy quoted me and said that its not possible since 2 mins to midnight is a venom rip off and asked me if i saw a post which said that thus wanting to say that divlje jagode ripped off venom or iron maiden. now you can clearly see the guy never even heard of divlje jagode let alone any of its stuff(and i don't blame him for that) but then he should keep quite especially since that post showed what he knows. welcome to hell has been released in 1981, powerslave in 1984..but divlje jagode's stakleni hotel was relesed in 1980(before any of the two albums) . that pissed me off. he should keep his mouth shut if he doesn't know what he's talking about

Inland Revenue's website is a pile of fucking crap :x :x :x :x :x

Half way through filling in a huge form and the fucking site crashes :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
there was this thread on some board about blatant rip offs and one person said (before me) that 2 minutes to midnight is a rip off from venom's welcome to hell. i posted(independant of that post) that inrto of 2 mins to midnight sounds simmilar to intro to divlje jagode's stakleni hotel. and some guy quoted me and said that its not possible since 2 mins to midnight is a venom rip off and asked me if i saw a post which said that thus wanting to say that divlje jagode ripped off venom or iron maiden. now you can clearly see the guy never even heard of divlje jagode let alone any of its stuff(and i don't blame him for that) but then he should keep quite especially since that post showed what he knows. welcome to hell has been released in 1981, powerslave in 1984..but divlje jagode's stakleni hotel was relesed in 1980(before any of the two albums) . that pissed me off. he should keep his mouth shut if he doesn't know what he's talking about

:| i know what you mean
no one around here has heard of maiden :shock: but when i say theyre my fave band they say as if you like country music
:x dont worry MM
theres one born every minute :D

LOL LOL this is why people get turned off by maiden

First concert I ever went to was Iron Maiden, Rob Halford and Queensryche. I was 16 at the time and my friend just got his license so we all felt like tough guys.

The guy and gal in front of us were very intimate during much of music, holding each other really close...yada yada. but when Maiden came on and played Blood Brothers, they each put their hands into the others pants and went at it. My friends and I were in shock...and the guy threw his head back when the guitar solo came...and the girl screamed out loud and winced in pain...or what would have been out loud if there weren't 2000 speakers in the place. Then they each removed their hands at the end of the song and wiped them clean on their pant legs. My friends and I can never listen to that song again, and whenever we have a cd with it on it, we skip over it and there is an awkward silence that falls.

Rockhardchick666 said:
parden me for the innaproptiateness of that :oops: I forgot about the 12 year olds
:shock: there r 12 yr olds
lol
they sound like nerds when u think baout it
scared of a little fun :roll:

Went to a BBQ last nite :|

Did a deal with miss_rockin..........

Car passes MOT she drinks
Car fails I drink (I reckon she took it to a garage last week :| )

Anyway I never got any food :x

No-one was cooking it :x

It was to fukin dark to see the fukin BBQ anyway :x

Didn't they think it got dark at nite :? :x

All I could have was two small bottles of lager :|

What a shit nite.............. :|

rockin_plumber said:
Went to a BBQ last nite :|

Did a deal with miss_rockin..........

Car passes MOT she drinks
Car fails I drink (I reckon she took it to a garage last week :| )

Anyway I never got any food :x

No-one was cooking it :x

It was to fukin dark to see the fukin BBQ anyway :x

Didn't they think it got dark at nite :? :x

All I could have was two small bottles of lager :|

What a shit nite.............. :|
:grouphug:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckufkcufkcukfcukfuckfuckfu kfcufuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuk

It is up to him to motivate them though :|

Plus he started with our £14,000,000 striker Cisse in the bench :? :x

I am having my doubts :|

rockin_plumber said:
It is up to him to motivate them though :|

Plus he started with our £14,000,000 striker Cisse in the bench :? :x

I am having my doubts :|
cisse is probably on the bench cause he didn't work hard on training sessions. rafa wants discipline and he wants only those that deserve in training sesions to play

Back