English premier league

Hi Deadman......

I was just gonna text you......
So this will save me 12p :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are you sick :?

I get that feeling from your text :grouphug:

Does that mean its Ok for Boro to beat Manyoo on Saturday :?

If you do go down just think it could be worse...
You could be startin the next season on -10 like Saints :shock:

:err: or doesn't that help much

rockin_plumber said:

No the smogmonsters musn't win.......& theres more chance of me playing for the Mags sunday than them beating you....Sick.....my bloody piss is boiling, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED THIS SEASON.....i mean WTF!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Deadman Rockin said:
rockin_plumber said:

No the smogmonsters musn't win.......& theres more chance of me playing for the Mags sunday than them beating you....Sick.....my bloody piss is boiling, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED THIS SEASON.....i mean WTF!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
Well i suppose things can only get beta :)

I found these while browsing.
If they are real they are pretty shocking but they are rumoured to be Man Utds Home and Away shirts for next season.

article-1164758-0416D546000005DC-911_468x337.jpg

article-1164758-0416D54B000005DC-211_468x479.jpg

And repect to She-Rah.......

He found the YOU SHOULDA STAYED ON THE TELLY chant funny LOL LOL

And that damn crossbar......
Coulda been a convincing win if it wasnt for that...
Last time their keeper saved em from humiliation....
This time our fukin goal posts :x

missdeath said:
rockin_plumber said:
3-0 against the Geordies :edmetal:

Still need ManYoo to lose 2 though :err:

Geordies are doomed it seems :cross:
:withstupid:

Hold on folks....still a chance, bloody slim, Hull lose tomorrow & Saturday...the SMB (thats Sad Mackem B******s for all new to this thread LOL ) keep losing..Two home games to do it..& the players need to start learning FAST!!!...now wouldn't of mattered, LFC are too good but First goal was offside,,,5 mins later Same Lineman flags Benayoun offside before he took a shot that our goalie saved...he was LEVEL...then F.A.B Viduka should of equalised & was flagged offside..again was level..i think the whole season has shown that the officials...ok are human...but also are CRAP end of...& the first decision comes when we were playing well...& totally blew the wind out of our sails..Ok i'll do it :blah: :blah:
And..from what i saw Bartons challenge wasn't that bad...just got a Red for who he was...& Shearer can flap his gums all he wants...If Alonso sets foot on the pitch again this season then the stretcher bearers should be paid double for carrying him round the pitch....i didn't see his leg being strapped up...i think Bartons a head case anyway, but sometimes who you are influences the card colour.

rockin_plumber said:
Alonso is just bruised...
Back for next weekend LOL
Exactly...I rest my case...probably bruised his back rolling around the side of the pitch...at least the groundstaff dnt need to worry about flattening that bit.

Very Good Croat...Did you write that one :zzz:

Deadman Rockin said:
And..from what i saw Bartons challenge wasn't that bad...just got a Red for who he was.

Going in on a player with two feet in the air..
For a tackle on a player that quite frankly wasn't a threat where he was :roll:

He ony had one thing on his mind :|

rockin_plumber said:
Deadman Rockin said:
And..from what i saw Bartons challenge wasn't that bad...just got a Red for who he was.

Going in on a player with two feet in the air..
For a tackle on a player that quite frankly wasn't a threat where he was :roll:

He ony had one thing on his mind :|

One foot in the air....it doesn't say in the rules....Opposing player is by corner flag....a player should not commit any sort of physical challenge on him..as he isn't a threat!!..if it was two in the air, on Alonso...he wouldn't be just bruised..he'd be out until August

Deadman Rockin said:
One foot in the air....

Ok a 1 footed lunge at Alonso's ankle from behind....
If ALonso's leg was planted firm...then.. SNAP :shock:

However you look at it he wanted to hurt him :|

I bet he was thinking....o0('games gone Im gonna fuck one of these up')
Its the sort of bloke he is :|

As i said i'm no fan of his, i've watched it back on the news frame by frame :( LOL and he only leads with ONE LEG/Foot in the air...& its because of who he is & how clumsy it looked.....He is a Liability, He will Leave & good riddance, if he only would curb his anger hes not a bad footballer...the only club he could play for now is....wait for it...Dumbarton!!! LOL LOL ...ok ok Deady stick to day job :cross:

Back