El Dorado - Opinions?!

metalfan1991

Hey guys
I downloaded the free single El Dorado from www.IronMaiden.com From the new album Final Frontier.
So What are peoples overall opinions ? Hit or miss? Did Maiden get it right with this track? What can it tell us about the style of the rest of the album that is unheard at the time of posting this.
Let me know I would love to know.

Metalfan

I think that it is probably the worst song on this album... Satellite 15... Final Frontier being behind it. But, other than that the whole album is awesome!

El Dorado is superb...the pacey base intro and fast pace throughout..its cool...listening to El Dorado...And the drawings of the 'Eddie' in the inlay sleeve towards being the cover (i imagine)...reckon Mr Smith & Mr Harris started writing this album after watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull LOL LOL ...the drawings look just like the skull they are carrying during the film and on the aliens at the end!!!...in El DORADO!!

IRONfear said:
I think that it is probably the worst song on this album... Satellite 15... Final Frontier being behind it. But, other than that the whole album is awesome!

:withstupid:

Back