Eddies real name!

worldslaver

Eddies real name is Edward the Head if you want proof look at the tombstone of the live after death cover there reads: "That is not dead which can eternal lie Yet with strange aeons even death may die" Here lies Edward the H.. (a clump of soil covers the rest) but also Ed the head is a old English joke:
Eddie the head was born with no body, no arms and no legs. All he had was a head. But despite this major birth defect his parents still loved him very much. So on his sixteenth birthday his parents found a doctor that could surgically give Eddie a body. When the parents got home they couldn't wait to tell him that he could finally have a body and be like other normal people. They go home really excited and say "Have we got a surprise for you. It's the best present ever!" and Eddie says "Oh no, not another fucking hat!"

:trooper:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Don't be nasty. You big bully. :|

No really I didnt know :err:

I am in shock :oops:

The next thing you will tell me is that Bruce wasn't always Maidens lead vocalist :roll:

I remember being super excited when I first saw the tombstone on 'Live After Death'!!!

I was like, "Oh! I'm gonna kill you Derek!!! You did that on purpose!!!"
((hidding his last name with the broken, flying ground.))

LOL LOL LOL

Public Enema Number One said:
I remember being super excited when I first saw the tombstone on 'Live After Death'!!!

I was like, "Oh! I'm gonna kill you Derek!!! You did that on purpose!!!"
((hidding his last name with the broken, flying ground.))

LOL LOL LOL

whos Derek :?

worldslaver said:
whos Derek :?

cf64bd22.gif

Back