• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not my favourite but i have nothing against it

• Total voters
MaidenMadness said:
how many of you look into your keyboards when you type? i almost never look and i don't know where all the keys are but i can feel where a certain key is

Ditto

MaidenMadness said:
how many of you look into your keyboards when you type? i almost never look and i don't know where all the keys are but i can feel where a certain key is

I never do, but I only type with one hand too. :|

I haven't really got any "Death Metal" but one of the weirdest and strange bands i've got on vinyl is Mekong Delta :banana:

Don't know if anyone's heard of them, they're a bit strange, come from the same kind of stable as Celtic Frost and Krokus. But the albums i've got are great :D

Is Dimmu Borgir death-metal? If it is then I'll have to say that I don't have nothing against it... Just loaned Godless Savage Garden from my friend and it's not the best music I've heard but it sure beats nu-metal and rap...

ewil said:
Is Dimmu Borgir death-metal? If it is then I'll have to say that I don't have nothing against it... Just loaned Godless Savage Garden from my friend and it's not the best music I've heard but it sure beats nu-metal and rap...
i think dimmu is classifed as black

but i am no expert and i can't tell power metal from trash, nor black from death, nor power from heavy..........

Back