did you notice that all maiden fans are

MaidenMadness

nerds in some way? i have..........everybody i know that listens to iron maiden is a nerd in one way or another.......why?

MaidenMadness said:
nerds in some way? i have..........everybody i know that listens to iron maiden is a nerd in one way or another.......why?

Maybe you have to be somewhat intelligent to really understand Maiden's music. Nerds are mostly intelligent, not shallow. Proud nerd here :anorak:

makes sence.....but good music must surley attract someone who isn't exactly the smaretest in a lot, to express my self in a mildest possible way, but i never met a maiden fan that would fit in that description.

MaidenMadness said:
makes sence.....but good music must surley attract someone who isn't exactly the smaretest in a lot, to express my self in a mildest possible way, but i never met a maiden fan that would fit in that description.

I have- my brother. LOL

Cyrus said:
Maiden is intelligent metal, ergo it attracts intelligent people.

Who is moshing, pushing, surfing, spiting, throwing a beer and other stuff on Maiden concerts then?

BoBo said:
Who is moshing, pushing, surfing, spiting, throwing a beer and other stuff on Maiden concerts then?
yea and who was motherfucked that elbowed me and than hit me in a head durning bruces scream in number of the beastin velika gorica 17-6-2003?

rude bastard could have at least appologized

BoBo said:

Those are really linkin park fans- they got lost on the way and ended up at the wrong show

:err:

you can mosh and be intelligent.I think that when you're young, you're in the craziness to see MAIDEN for first times , but after few maiden's gig, you prefer to be cool and appreciate the concert and sing. :headbang:

MaidenMadness said:
LOL i think they aren't capable enough to hit soundboard with beer

No. But they usually have to have an adult with them- to drive them everywhere. So that's who knocks the beer into the soundboard. Or it's spies doing that shit :x :x :x

BoBo said:

People who just 'listen' to Maiden. Or people who just go out for a 'night out'. You can't stop people from buying tickets, so you'll have all sorts of people going.

Cyrus said:
You're not?! :shock:

Have you been playing mindgames again? :cry:
hug.gif
I am a nerd! :D

That's a line from something, but I can't remember where.

Back