Deja Vu

I adore that song and I think it's pretty underrated among the fans . Mainly because rest of the album is very epic and has a special sound...but hey...that's Maiden :)
it was one of my favorite songs for a long time

Great track
for a long time it was my favourite (i liked it even more than TLOTR and ATG ) from that album
it's shame cos they never played it live

Btw
sea of madness is really great song i really hope that they will play it on next tour, but there's small chances for that
it sounds great live

...just put it on... (so I can get a more precise answer)

'Somewhere In Time' used to be my all-time-favorite album, so when I tell you that 'DeJa-Vu' was my least favorite on that album, that is not a "bad" thing!

What an album!

'Sea Of Madness' is most excellent! At the 'Somewhere On Tour' show, I was actually disappointed that they played it! Can you believe that!!!
--I was probably adjusting to the fact that Bruce had just told us that if we ever hope to see them live again, we'll have to get more people to the show! I was like... destroyed! I was thinking, "What is he talking about? Doesn't he know that I'M here - Maiden's biggest fan on earth? Surely that is enough reason to come every year!!!"
Guess what?
No show of Seventh Son for us!!!

Back