DANCE OF DEATH TOUR SETLIST INSIDE!

Do you like this setlist / Do you find it acceptable?

• Yes, I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's OK / It's Accpetable.

• It's rubbish!

• Total voters
For the date on 22th nov, in Bercy they add 'WRATCHILD' in their setlist between WILDEST and CIPWM. Do they played this one everywhere or no ???
:deal: :edlighter: :deal:

well as an oldie of 32 who used to really like Iron Maiden when I was younger, I went to see them for the first time last night, and guess was disapointed there wasn't more of the early (ie first 5 albums) stuff.

i guess a lot of its down to people having their favourites from the first albums they heard, but I'm really not convinced by stuff like *no more lies* when IMO they've got far better material to play.

call me predictable, but i'd have loved some *phantom of the opera*, *2 minutes to midnight* or *rime of the ancient mariner*

still great fun tho'.

Iain

D of D tour

SO..... Doe any1 know hoo the surprise guest thing is for the dance of death tour? Lemme no if you can. :bananallama:

This concert needs monstegur. IM goin Jan 30th and ill be pissed if they dont play it (actually I won't be pissed but you know what I mean) It's my favorite song..or one of them. :edmetal:

I think that DoD-tour setlist is great. Great songs from the new album and old classics, long time since heard 'em last time.

Well, I don't like the set-list. "Give ME Ed...." had a better one. 16 songs? We had more on "Peace Of Mind Tour". I just can't believe that they're to old for this. Bullshit. The band's spitting fire everynight. "Can I Play With Madness" and "Lord Of The Flies" as surprises? Never. What they're playing from "Dance Of Death" is amazing and thank God they aren't playing "Montségur". I hate the song. They could really put one rare song. Just one. It wouldn't fuck Dickinson's throat up. The band won't loose their healths playing just one more song.

It's sad that a Band like Maiden, with 13 albums and more than 20 years presents so poor set-list.

Back