Breaking news!!!

SexyDevilGirl said:
All americans are. I'm thinking of selling it without telling them. :shock:

They might murder you :shock:

Ever see that Simpsons episode where Homer has to look after Mr. Burns' hotel, and there is no TV or beer there. He goes mental LOL

It was, as you probably guessed it, a Halloween episode and they were doing the story from The Shining :D

Cyrus said:
They might murder you :shock:

Ever see that Simpsons episode where Homer has to look after Mr. Burns' hotel, and there is no TV or beer there. He goes mental LOL

It was, as you probably guessed it, a Halloween episode and they were doing the story from The Shining :D

*ahem-it's the 'Shinning' (copyrights you know) :anorak:

I'm not sure if I remember the lines exactly but 'no t.v. and no beer make homer , something, something"
Marge-"go crazy?"
Homer "don't mind if I do" :anorak:

SexyDevilGirl said:
*ahem-it's the 'Shinning' (copyrights you know) :anorak:

I'm not sure if I remember the lines exactly but 'no t.v. and no beer make homer , something, something"
Marge-"go crazy?"
Homer "don't mind if I do" :anorak:

I know LOL

That was absolutely correct LOL GOD, I LOVE the Simpsons :D

Cyrus said:
I know LOL

That was absolutely correct LOL GOD, I LOVE the Simpsons :D

So do I :) I've bought so much Simpsons stuff :shock: I have the monopoly game, all the Trivia games, and all their Video games, plus a whole crapload of the collectables. My favorite item-my coffee mug :)

SexyDevilGirl said:
So do I :) I've bought so much Simpsons stuff :shock: I have the monopoly game, all the Trivia games, and all their Video games, plus a whole crapload of the collectables. My favorite item-my coffee mug :)

I'm getting all the seasons on DVD as soon as I get back to Norway. My mate works in a company that distributes movies all over Scandinavia so he can get me stuff for free 8)

He got me the extended edition of LoTR - FoTR and TTT absolutely free :D

Cyrus said:
I'm getting all the seasons on DVD as soon as I get back to Norway. My mate works in a company that distributes movies all over Scandinavia so he can get me stuff for free 8)

He got me the extended edition of LoTR - FoTR and TTT absolutely free :D

:shock: that's awesome. I remember runing to Best Buy right away every time one of the Seasons came out or when the LoTR movies came out on DVD. Man-I'm glad I live close to that store :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: that's awesome. I remember runing to Best Buy right away every time one of the Seasons came out or when the LoTR movies came out on DVD. Man-I'm glad I live close to that store :|

We're such :anorak:s

Cyrus said:
OMG!!! Next thing you know, David Hasseloff will leak his own private sex-video!
crosseyed.gif
NOOOOOOOOOO :shock: :edbarf:

MaidenMadness said:
fixed i fogrot to rewrite that guys name after i decided to chagne the gramatical structure of that sentance :oops:

I don't know what you are talking about :err:

Back