Breaking news!!!

SexyDevilGirl said:
definately, and stupid. Did they think "Hey let's climb in a tree and bone down so we can be taken seriously" :roll: idiots they are!

i don't like the way the newspaper portrayed us...what do i think we should do about it?...i think we should climb THAT tree and have sex... LOL

Lewis said:
i don't like the way the newspaper portrayed us...what do i think we should do about it?...i think we should climb THAT tree and have sex... LOL

I think they were stoned LOL or just really really stupid

twilightsglow said:

Yup. Playboy denied it.
They said they got in touch with her a while ago, but she didn't want to do it then, and she still doesn't want to do it now.

Cyrus said:
Yup. Playboy denied it.
They said they got in touch with her a while ago, but she didn't want to do it then, and she still doesn't want to do it now.
:banana: if i wantedd to look at a bunch of plastic i would look at my computer

Another sex-video, like the Paris Hilton one, has been leaked. This time with former Baywatch-star, Gena Lee Nolin.

Apparently, the video was filmed in the 90's, and Mrs. Nolin suspects it's her ex-husbands ex-girlfriend who has copied and distributed the video.

Cyrus said:
Another sex-video, like the Paris Hilton one, has been leaked. This time with former Baywatch-star, Gena Lee Nolin.

Apparently, the video was filmed in the 90's, and Mrs. Nolin suspects it's her ex-husbands ex-girlfriend who has copied and distributed the video.

:| why would they film these videos? they know these things will leak.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Obviously- ever notice these films come out just when these people's careers are in the crapper? :?

OMG!!! Next thing you know, David Hasseloff will leak his own private sex-video!
crosseyed.gif

Cyrus said:
LOL

Serves you right for watching that crap! :p

:roll: I was not the one watching it- my roommates were. Just as he started 'running' they told me to look. I haven't watched T.V. in months :?

Cyrus said:

I did see it-they were playing it right behind me. My back's only like three feet from the T.V. so to me that's watching it, and it aggravates me :x all they watch is Baywatch and Basketball :x :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I did see it-they were playing it right behind me. My back's only like three feet from the T.V. so to me that's watching it, and it aggravates me :x all they watch is Baywatch and Basketball :x :x :x

LOL

I'm just pulling yer leg
edwink.gif

Back