Breaking news!!!

Well, the orange shit-gibbon has been charged with crimes. It remains to be seen whether they'll do anything about it/remove him from office.

Have you ever seen anything like this in your life? :oops:

You made That sound like Im a wise old man with a walking stick o_O

But no, I haven’t, and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better....
They keep going on about China’s infections getting less, bu that’s because they’re on lockdown and not testing anyone!

You made That sound like Im a wise old man with a walking stick o_O

But no, I haven’t, and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better....
They keep going on about China’s infections getting less, bu that’s because they’re on lockdown and not testing anyone!
Sorry lol.gif People have been asking me that and I'm not a wise old man with a walking stick yet either anorak.png

Hopefully the lockdowns work :oops: I've heard there are no testing kits available here so the numbers look lower anyway :rolleyes:

That’s why our numbers are so low I reckon....
If we’ve got symptoms self isolate for 7 days and if they are still there, then contact the helpline for more advice, but you still won’t get tested.

Last edited:
Went shopping tonight, everyone's decided they might need to eat some food to use the toilet roll...……..
So the shelves are EMPTY :oops:
I think we may have to go when they open o_O

Its like there is an apocalypse coming and everyone is getting ready, but we forgot :(

Went shopping tonight, everyone's decided they might need to eat some food to use the toilet roll...……..
So the shelves are EMPTY :oops:
I think we may have to go when they open o_O

Its like there is an apocalypse coming and everyone is getting ready, but we forgot :(
You might have to rely on restaurants, if they're open o_O Ours will let us pick up food or deliver it but nobody can eat there.

Back