Bootleg Covers

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.maiden-world.com/bootlegs.html

At the moment, this library is rather small. We're hoping to expand it to cover every bootleg out there, so if you've got any covers or information that could help, we'd greatly appreciate it.

The current way covers are passed from person to person means it is sometimes difficult to get hold of some. By collecting all of the covers and information together in one place, things can be made better for everyone.

You can post the information in this thread, or e-mail it to one of us using our details found on the about page: http://www.maiden-world.com/about.html

I can help you with covers for the following bootlegs, some are made by myself, but most I found on the web...

Blaze, 18-01-03 Total Fest, The Kings Head, Fulham, UK
Blaze, 15-03-03 Bordeux, France

Bruce Dickinson, Ultra Rare Traxx volume 2
Bruce Dickinson, 1990 - 1996 Acoustic Works
Bruce Dickinson, 14-08-90 Tattooed Alive, The Country Club, Los Angeles
Bruce Dickinson, 21-08-94 Ballbreaker, Italy
Bruce Dickinson (Skunkworks), 31-05-96 & 01-06-96 Skunkworks Live - pamplona & Granada Spain
Bruce Dickinson, 01-11-97 San Fransisco
Bruce Dickinson, 1998 Baarlo, Holland
Bruce Dickinson, (The King In Crimson Comes) 25-11-98 Elysee Montemarte, Paris, France
Bruce Dickinson, 14-07-02 Tuska Festival, Helsinki, Finland
Bruce Dickinson, 02-08-02 Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany

Iron Maiden, ??-??-86 Birmingham, England
Iron Maiden – 1986 Hammersmith - Seventh Tour
Iron Maiden, 07-16-99 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC, New York
Iron Maiden, 08-07-99 Sunken Gardens, San Antonio, Texas
Iron Maiden, 06-03-00 Dynamo Open Air, Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Holland
Iron Maiden, 06-29-00 Roskilde Festival, Dyrskuepladsen, Roskilde, Denmark
Iron Maiden, 19-03-02 Brixton Academy, London
Iron Maiden, 20-03-02 Brixton Academy, London
Iron Maiden, 21-03-02 Warfield, Brixton Academy, London
Iron Maiden, 2003 Roskilde, Denmark (Radio Broadcast)
Iron Maiden,26-05-03 Toulouse, France
Iron Maiden, 06-06-03 Rock Am Ring, Nurnberg, Germany (VCD)
Iron Maiden, 21-06-03 Waldrock, Belgium

Covers from other bands as well on my website; http://home.wxs.nl/~bbiezen/ (music section)

Top post changed, thread made sticky to cover all cover availability questions from now on.. :)

I have about 40-50 covers that I downlowded from various sites. If there is a way that I can send them to you to put on the site I am willing.

Ive got about 400 Iron Maiden bootlegs, but not 400 covers :-( But I do have quite a few covers. PM what covers you are looking for and maybe I can send them by e-mail. :)

MP

MetalPrincess639 said:
Ive got about 400 Iron Maiden bootlegs, but not 400 covers :-( But I do have quite a few covers. PM what covers you are looking for and maybe I can send them by e-mail. :)

Well, thats the thing, im not looking for any specific covers, just any covers so that I can fill the collection of them I'm amassing to put here.

I already have ~300-400 archived by year, so anyone who wants to send me any covers can do so (i have a very large inbox and a fast internet connnection). My e-mail address is jon AT maiden-world DOT com.

Thanks

Back