BLAZE priprema novi album

Snake said:
ja samo prenosim informacije :D

ma on se zajebava boli njega ;)
upravo se dopisujemo ;) a i poslala sam ti na msn šta kaže....

ajme živote, ironijooooooo :D :banana: :shock:

kad stvarno nemas srece :(

According to a posting on UK singer Blaze Bayley's (ex-IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) official web site, Blaze's wife/manager Debbie "is in critical condition in hospital following a dual brain hemorrhage last week and has not regained consciousness." Blaze's bandmates write, "Understandably, Blaze will be staying at bedside for the time being and we as a band are not prepared to put ourselves too far from her under these circumstances. Due to this serious situation, Blaze cannot appear at the Easy Rider Bike Fest [in Italy] this coming weekend and the Brazil tour must be postponed until early next year. For the time being please contact serpentheartedman@gmail.com for any business-related enquiries. Any messages of support can be sent to messagesofsupport@gmail.com — they will be forwarded directly to Debbie and Blaze."

Bayley and Debbie got married on February 14, 2007 on the island of Gran Canaria.

In a May 2008 interview with HeavyMetal.no, Bayley stated, "I had a lot of problems with alcohol, severe depression, almost had a breakdown at the end of [the] 'Tenth Dimension' [album cycle], fucked about by the record company, totally broke, I'd spent all my money of trying to keep the band together. I was absolutely fucked. I was just about keeping going, and then I met my wife. And she'd known me... We've known each other for 18 years. 20 years. We were apart for years, because I follow this passion for music, and Debbie was following her passion, she was a dancer, and then she got her own hair business, and then we met again, when I was at my lowest. My wife found me, and really made me believe again, that it wasn't all my fault, it wasn't the fact that people didn't like what I was doing, it was the fact that they didn't actually know that I was doing anything at all. So that was a big difference. So that's it. She supported it, then I had incredible support from my family, my friends, and the fans who stuck by me was just incredible. With that kind of support, and with my wife behind me, helping me sort myself out, [I got] through my drinking problems, depression and all of that."

Blaze Bayley recently spoke to Metal Hammer TV about his time in IRON MAIDEN and seeing the group play Twickenham on this summer's tour. Watch the chat at this location.

Blaze Bayley's new album, "The Man Who Would Not Die", was mixed by former WOLFSBANE guitarist Jase Edwards at Jase's studio in Tamworth, Staffordshire, England. Released on July 7 via Bayley's own independent label (with additional licensing to various countries), the CD was engineered by James Dunkley, produced by Blaze Bayley and it takes Blaze in new songwriting directions, ushering in a new phase of an already renowned career. It is also the first recorded showcase for Blaze's new lineup.

Nažalost, otišla je prerano...

27 September 2008

Sadly I have to let you all know that Blaze's wife Debbie has passed away in hospital this morning. I know that Blaze has always appreciated the massive amount of supportive emails and letters for Debbie and he, and many were passed on to Debbie in hospital.

Blaze is understandably not here to write anything so if you don't mind, I would like to write something here about Debbie. I didn't meet Debbie until I auditioned for the band in September 2007. She was always a very genuine person who laughed easily and enjoyed life and she and Blaze were obviously a very strong couple that loved each other totally. I know she was also extremely proud of Blaze, and should have been very proud of herself for helping Blaze 'come back' from what was a dark period for him.

When I learned that Debbie - the singer's wife- was the band manager, with no previous experience, I had to admit that I was sceptical. I have seen Spinal Tap...and been in enough bands to know that often a situation like that doesn't work! But, I was so very impressed with her. She grabbed the job and ran with it...surpassing everybody's expectations (apart from Blaze's who knew what she was capable of) with her abilities, proving to be both tough and strong in all aspects of the job and life. She shared the same ups and downs, slept on the same airport floors, spent hours and hours in negotiations and ALWAYS cared about the welfare of 'her boys' before everything else. She was bloody brilliant and I am just glad that we all told her that on several occassions. Debbie was also a very supportive friend whatever personal circumstances were happening, and she was always there when you needed her.

On 5 July we all went to the Iron Maiden show at Twickenham and were fortunate enough to be at the aftershow party. Debbie was like a proud Mum as Nico, Dave and I were buzzing to be in the company of some of our heroes.

debbie.jpg

She looked so happy that my girlfriend took this photo on her phone and immediately sent it to her. The album was two days away from release and everything going so well. She had been instrumental in turning around the band's fortunes since 2007. The next day she fell ill.

Blaze has lost his wife, her family have lost a daughter and sister, the band has lost its manager and we have all lost a very good friend. The world is a poorer place for it.

Larry

RIP

BLAZE drž se!!!!

UK-based heavy metal singer Blaze Bayley (ex-IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) will film his December 13, 2008 concert at Z7 in Pratteln, Switzerland for an upcoming DVD. According to a posting on Blaze's web site, "The show will be the full 'The Tour That Will Not Die' set with plenty of new tracks from the latest album, some old favorites and also some brand new previously unreleased tracks. The first 500 DVDs sold through [the official Blaze Bayley] website will be strictly limited-edition double disc sets, with T-shirt and commemorative wristband available only with this packaged, signed and numbered (in purchasing order) by the band. The DVD will also feature extras and highlights from the warm-up shows that stretch to the Big Bash. Both Dudley [UK concert on December 29] and Z7 are also being recorded for not only the DVD but a live album. Jase Edwards will once again be handling production duties. Filming will be done by Kris McManus of Animus Pictures. The DVD is expected to ship in February to be available for March."

Blaze Bayley's new album, "The Man Who Would Not Die", was mixed by former WOLFSBANE guitarist Jase Edwards at Jase's studio in Tamworth, Staffordshire, England. Released on July 7 via Bayley's own independent label (with additional licensing to various countries), the CD was engineered by James Dunkley, produced by Blaze Bayley and it takes Blaze in new songwriting directions, ushering in a new phase of an already renowned career. It is also the first recorded showcase for Blaze's new lineup.

Back