BLAZE priprema novi album

Snake

Oliver Palotai, official forum:

...Blaze, Luca and me are working on the new songs for the next record. I was very glad to notice that we function as a fantastic team in song writing. Guess we will try some of the new songs in upcoming live situations to see how the fans react. Besides of this there won't be too many gigs the coming months probably. We want to concentrate on the new material and then do a well prepared tour, maybe end of this year or early 2006....

The following statement from (now former) BLAZE members Oliver Palotai (guitar), Luca Princiotta (guitar), Daniel Schild (drums) and Christian Ammann (bass) appears at the Blazefans.com forum, signalling a parting of ways with frontman Blaze Bayley:

"We are in the sad situation to give out the news that the complete current lineup of BLAZE, therefore the authors of this letter, will leave the band. In the past years Blaze was in a difficult situation, regarding finances, management and organization. Finally, during summer 2006, things started to clear up a bit, after working together on all those aspects.

Most of the songs for the next album have been already written together. Still — in a tough music business today — we were prepared it would be not easy to launch the new era of Blaze. But we always had the feeling we had a great band, further being really good friends, and being capable of handling that. But, about four months ago Blaze Bayley got in contact with a new management. The ideas and working style of this management quickly showed to be very different what we, the musicians, considered to be right for this band.

Blaze Bayley himself decided to stay with the management. Thus a common basis for making music together is not longer existing. We thank you for all your support during the past years.

Have a happy and successful year 2007."

More details of the break-up will be revealed soon.

Snake said:
The ideas and working style of this management quickly showed to be very different what we, the musicians, considered to be right for this band.

Mozda to znaci da ce oni koji budu svirali za Blaze biti samo placeni glazbenici i nista vise. Nadam se da Blaze nece postati samo pjevac, a da ce mu drugi pisati materijal.

A steta... Tko zna kad ce taj album ugledati svjetlost dana... Da bar Blaze nadje nekog svog Roya Z., pa nek pisu tekstove i muziku u tandemu i unajme ostale da im sviraju...

Blaze Bayley has commented on the split with the members of his most recent BLAZE touring lineup. The departing members — Oliver Palotai (guitar), Luca Princiotta (guitar), Christian Ammann (bass), and Daniel Schild (drums) — issued a statement over the weekend blaming Blaze's new management for contributing to the split.

Read on for his message...

"Dear friends and fans,

"Some of you may be worried about rumours that I am dead. I am not dead. Some of you may have heard that BLAZE the band is finished. It is just beginning.

"There are inevitable changes in life. We have all been subjected to and endured changes that we didn't want but most of us know that without change there cannot be growth. For things to grow they need strong roots to keep them in the ground so that when the big storms of life come they can survive and are not taken by the wind. A tall building must have a strong foundations so it can stand and be unaffected by the changing seasons of this world, so it is with everything and so it is with my band.

"My roots have been metal music. My foundations have been the loyal fans and friends and family that have stood by me and made me keep believing in the dream I started with, no man could ask for better support.

"I will see some of you in Poland at the Metalmania Festival on 24th March. There I will be with the greatest BLAZE band ever, there I will play the greatest show of my life. All is written."

Javio se i novi Blazeov management. Ne znam, prema ovoj izjavi, cine se kao amateri jer ovo uopce nije nacin za obracunavanje sa bivsim clanovima benda. Podsjeca na incident nakon drugog MMS-a. Ono "fuck you" pri kraju samo zapecacuje dojam, skupa sa imenom - "Metalhead music management".

Nista, vidjet cemo ako ce ista od obecanog biti istina (novi cd svake godine, novi dvd svake dvije godine, stotine (!!) koncerata) ili ce sve propasti kao i, nazalost, do sada.

Maidenfans.com said:
BLAZE's management has issued the following statement regarding the band's recent split:

"THE NAKED TRUTH

"After a lot of wrong information and misunderstanding and rumors from the old line up over the last couple of days we feel morally obligated to put the naked truth as we see it to all Blaze Bayley fans worldwide..."

Read on for more.

In the beginning we have one easy question, is Blaze Bayley in the his rightful place at the top of metal music? THE ANSWER IS... NO!!

Why haven’t you, the loyal BLAZE BAYLEY fans worldwide not seen, felt or heard from him for many years? Few concerts? Little or no promotion and bad organization! Is this the fault of Blaze Bayley? Certainly not!! We have followed the career of Blaze Bayley from the beginning, not only with Iron Maiden but also with Wolfsbane . We have seen the videos and listened to all the CD’s and witnessed live performances from him.

We have faith in the new BLAZE BAYLEY project and we are certain that all the BLAZE BAYLEY fans have faith too. Blaze Bayley hould be back on the top again. Of course every member of the band from the last line up was offered the chance to be a part of his project. But every member from the old line up saw things differently to the management.

Blaze asked Christian in November, if he is available for the recording of the new Blaze album in 2007. He said he did not have time and also neither could he commit to possible concerts for 2007. Blaze and his new management were certain that with this attitude, you can’t make this kind of project a success. The next knock for Blaze and real disappointment was the announcement from Oliver Palotai.

Statement from Oliver (ex - member of Blaze band): Mr. Palotai said words to the effect they should make an album and play some gigs and stay with the original plan they had before the new management. Is this fair for all the Blaze fans? Surely not! What did this musician mean? Play some village festivals in the summer?

Also he said that we should cancel the festival in Poland because he does agree with it.

Now our question! Did he play for Blaze or did Blaze play for him? Blaze makes music for his fans worldwide, he lives for his fans and for the metal music and just for one band member he does not want to disappoint any fans in any place where they are waiting for him. Blaze made contact personally with all the members of the band to inform them about the new project and of course he counted on them being involved. The complete ex-line up informed Blaze Bayley in writing that they are not able or willing to play in his band exclusively for the next 5 years. But it is very important that everyone is exclusive to the Blaze project to make it successful.

Also they told Blaze that no one will stand behind him because they do not believe in this project, also the statement from Oliver Palotai said that most of the songs for the new album are written and ready. That was definitely wrong.

The naked truth is that the most important parts of the songs were basically written by Blaze Bayley. Oliver Palotai has protected the rights of these songs in the name of Oliver and Luca without including Blaze Bayley and after the band had split, they offered Blaze the ridiculous opportunity to buy his own songs.

FUCK YOU!!!

In an open letter Oliver Palotai criticized the way the new management worked. We as the new management are working to make sure the Blaze Bayley has at least one new release each year, a new DVD every two years, hundreds of live concerts. This seemed to be the criticism of how we the new management work; it made us laugh. We have a full new band line-up. Now we have a band which looks like a metal band, not a school band. We work so that the fans get one of the best metal bands on earth."

METALHEAD MUSIC MANAGEMENT"

METALHEAD MUSIC MANAGEMENT\" said:
We as the new management are working to make sure the Blaze Bayley has at least one new release each year, a new DVD every two years, hundreds of live concerts. This seemed to be the criticism of how we the new management work; it made us laugh. We have a full new band line-up. Now we have a band which looks like a metal band, not a school band. We work so that the fans get one of the best metal bands on earth.

Je li ovo Stipe postao njegov menadzer? :wink: LOL

No hard feelings Stipe. :D

Ova izjava je toliko neozbiljna i pateticna da sumnjam da se radi o profesionalcima i siguran sam da cemo za dvije godine slusati Blazeova jadanja o ovom managmentu. :D

nažalost ali mi se lagano čini da će blaze pauzirat 2007, to što ovaj najavljuje je smiješno.

Back