Best maiden vocalist

Who do you think is the best maiden vocalist?

• Bruce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul

• Blaze

• Total voters
I say Bruce Dickinson, but I think that Di'anno was good on "Iron Maiden" and "Killers", Blaze Bayley on "The X-factor" and "Virtual XI". Everyone brought to Iron Maiden something special.

Bruce.... Bruce... Bruce... and Paul..... LOL

16.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
I think if you look at it from a purely "vocal ability" point of view then you have to say Bruce :)

If you look at it any way its bruce: vocal ability, stage presence, not looking like a scary mofo (blaze) ability, its all there

Well Bruce is the best vocalist ever then Paul and then Blaze..I like what wikipedia says about him :

"Bruce Dickinson was the most acclaimed and instantly recognizable vocalist to emerge from the New Wave of British Heavy Metal movement of the early-'80s"

Bruce owns for sure and he still owns every vocalist nowadays..

Up the Irons!!

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:withstupid:

I think they all brought something good to the table.

well, seriously though. You can't name one that didn't bring something nice.
Bruce may have had an assload more, but look at the ratio.

Bruce Dickinson, Blaze and Paul are very good too, but Bruce is one of metal voices, in my personal top 10 he is number one, the second place in my ranking is for Rob Halford and the third is for David Coverdale

bruce is just amazing. you really can't beat him. Paul is the second best because he really had his sound and blaze sounded like he wanted to be bruce too much

Bruce featured in the better songs

A lot of Iron Maiden's hits have come when Bruce was the leader singer.

Bruce's vocal range is outstanding, when you consider songs like "Children of the dammed" and more modern stuff like "Wildest Dreams".

The only Blaze record I ever liked was "Man of the edge", but then it was based on a decent film "Falling Down - Michael Douglas".

Never liked Virtual XI, give me Number of the beast anytime.....

Back