Best maiden vocalist

Who do you think is the best maiden vocalist?

• Bruce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul

• Blaze

• Total voters
Who do you is the best maiden vocalist? and who do you thinks second best, answer the poll for who you think is best and please state your order below. Mine is:

1.Bruce
2.Paul
3.Blaze

I think that their all great but Bruce is a cut above the rest, just listen too songs like Can I play with Madness, the trooper and Journeyman.

Paul was also a great vocalist for maiden and i'm sorry, I just don't think that Bruce can sing Paul's songs as well as Paul can, though overall Bruce is a better vocalist for the rest of Maidens material.

Blaze is pretty good but I don't think he ever properly sank into the maiden mould and he couldn't sing bruces songs. Also, Bruce can sing songs like the sign of the cross and the clansman better than Blaze can.

(this topic may have been posted before but since i'm new I dont know).

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :) :)

1. bruce --> "voice of heavy metal music"

-----------------
2. blaze & paul

bruce proved himself as the best vocalist ever because he can sing paul's and blaze's songs better than them
i respect them both and love them to death but IMO bruce is one of a kind.
the one and only

1 Bruce
2 paul
3 Blaze

Bruce for sure is the voice of the metal with Rob Halford and he is Iron Maiden 8)

Respect for Paul for given us 2 fantastics albums of pure punk and albums that made the Maiden's Legend 8) Btw all he did after is some shit and totally lost his voice. He's condamned to sing some maiden stuff all his life and make some :2c: with that.

Thanx to Blaze for had been a real singer for maiden and sing with his personal owns and not a bad copying of the Bruce's voice. He made one great album which is X-factor and a classic song like Clansman :clansman: on the virtual one. For all that, respect Blaze and you're doing a nice solo career with real great album . He 's the Messiah :blaze: :blaze:

Frenchy said:
1 Bruce
2 paul
3 Blaze

Bruce for sure is the voice of the metal with Rob Halford and he is Iron Maiden 8)

Respect for Paul for given us 2 fantastics albums of pure punk and albums that made the Maiden's Legend 8) Btw all he did after is some shit and totally lost his voice. He's condamned to sing some maiden stuff all his life and make some :2c: with that.

Thanx to Blaze for had been a real singer for maiden and sing with his personal owns and not a bad copying of the Bruce's voice. He made one great album which is X-factor and a classic song like Clansman :clansman: on the virtual one. For all that, respect Blaze and you're doing a nice solo career with real great album . He 's the Messiah :blaze: :blaze:

:err: you didnt mention the nut nut song

scream for me wrote:
"bruce proved himself as the best vocalist ever because he can sing paul's and blaze's songs better than them"

I think bruce is the best but paul can sing wraithchild better than bruce. :wink:

Scream for me said:
why is everybody quoting me?! i'm only expressing my opinion , nothin wrong with that... :cry:
sorry, my mistake
I've quoted maiden maniac, but he did something wrong

Frenchy said:
1 Bruce
2 paul
3 Blaze

i'll just sign this ;)

@maidenmaniac -->have to agree with Ivan, (wrathchild-paul or bruce) i think bruce sung it better ;)

Bruce definetley sounds alot better in the more recent years, IMO.

On Live After Death his voice is god awful :shock: I think he just screeched in the 80s, then fucked his voice :| but now he sounds awesome, better than ever I think!

Back