Best Iron Maiden guitarSolo

ian said:
Yeh, Adie is one cool mutha....but your right Maiden is not about fashion and it never will be, unlike all of these bands today who suddenly appear out of nowhere all over our tv screens who have spent 3 hours with the make up crew and churn out absolute bollocks, i tell ya i think that more effort goes into the shit that they plaster themselves in than the music that they play....(or dont play ) and another thing that is fuckin sad today and i aint really reffering to rock bands is that to sell records today you need women wearing next to nothing,shaking there arses.......Sex sells music in todays day and age but Maiden sell music through pure raw pumped up adrenalin filled anthems,..........TRUE OR FALSE ?
Would anybody care to disagree with me............. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Crazy! Dude you like TOTALLY ROCK! There is nothing better than a good classic iron maiden track... I mean, have you seen some of the stuff they play on Kerrang now a days... it's like *what... thats not music!*

Oh yer.. best solo would be in.... the trooper or the thin line between love and hate.

:banana:

My favourite Maiden guitar solo is taken from "Run To The Hills" i think Dave´s velocity is amazing, Adrian plays very well too, but this solo is one of my favourite´s all time solo guitars

Back