Best Iron Maiden guitarSolo

hey, im a new member to this forum and i think your all missing out on one of many solos, c.mon guys get into that time traveller and take a trip down memory lane: what about the phenomenal Powerslave solo and also Number 22 , NOT FORGETTING OF COURSE WASTED YEARS.......

Yours sincerely
devoted from then till now (old skool maiden die hard)

ian said:
hey, im a new member to this forum and i think your all missing out on one of many solos, c.mon guys get into that time traveller and take a trip down memory lane: what about the phenomenal Powerslave solo and also Number 22 , NOT FORGETTING OF COURSE WASTED YEARS.......

Yours sincerely

Welcome to you :D

ian said:

Yours sincerely

Hello indeed, good points raised, Powerslave and Wasted Years both have cracking solo's :banana:

Oh i almost forgot what about Phantom of the Opera, this is just one truly magnificent piece of guitar work from start till the end, there is loads, cmon guys lets face it they are all amazing......Trooper, and if you still got your live after death video then every time you hear this particular solo i bet your mouth opens slightly to imitate Daves face pulling when he hit them high notes while wearing a ridiculous blue and bluer t-shirt.....come to think of it...............Question- What is the most ridiculous item of clothing that any band member has ever worn?

My opinion is Bruce and his yellow leggings
Steve and his zebra pants... : LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ian said:
Question- What is the most ridiculous item of clothing that any band member has ever worn?

My opinion is Bruce and his yellow leggings
Steve and his zebra pants... : LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
I think that was great zebra, and yellow leggings they have a message that maiden isn't fashion band, it's great, but in Iron maiden the most fashioned member is adrian 100per cent

Ivan said:
I think that was great zebra, and yellow leggings they have a message that maiden isn't fashion band, it's great, but in Iron maiden the most fashioned member is adrian 100per cent
I liked Bruce in his yellow leggings :err:

Yeh, Adie is one cool mutha....but your right Maiden is not about fashion and it never will be, unlike all of these bands today who suddenly appear out of nowhere all over our tv screens who have spent 3 hours with the make up crew and churn out absolute bollocks, i tell ya i think that more effort goes into the shit that they plaster themselves in than the music that they play....(or dont play ) and another thing that is fuckin sad today and i aint really reffering to rock bands is that to sell records today you need women wearing next to nothing,shaking there arses.......Sex sells music in todays day and age but Maiden sell music through pure raw pumped up adrenalin filled anthems,..........TRUE OR FALSE ?
Would anybody care to disagree with me............. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Im new to this forum, so hey to everyone!

Im gonna have to say that I like the solos from Killers the most, both solos.

Back