best comedy series of all time?

This is a short script from the last chapter of Black Adder I. We shall call it:
The Death Of Edmund Black Adder

PoB (To Edmund): Prepare to die.

{They ready themselves to kill Edmund}

PoB: Wait. I have a more amusing method.

EBA: Amusing for whom I wonder.

PoB: Gentlemen.

{He uncovers a torture chair, the Black Seal applaud appreciatively}

{Edmund is placed in the chair}

PoB: In precisely one minute, the spike will go up your nethers

{He indicates a large spike below the seat}

PoB: The shears will cut off your ears.

{He toys with one of Edmunds ears that is between two blades of a pair of
shears on the chair}

EBA: Both of them ?

PoB: Yes. Then these axes will chop off your hands and I do not think we
need to go into the attributes of... the coddling grinder.

{He indicates a rotating set of blades between Edmunds thighs}

PoB: Then these feathers will tickle you under whats left of your arms and
that is the amusing part.
Gentlemen, let us go and slaughter the Royal Family. God Save the
King.

Six: Cos nobody else will.

A sadistic chair... Isn't it... :evil:

LOL LOL

Baldrick: My Dad was a nun.

Blackadder: No he wasn't!!

Baldrick: He was too sir. Every time he was up in court and the judge asked him for his occupation he would say none

^^^ Is one of my personal favourites :)

Eddie T Head said:
LOL LOL

Baldrick: My Dad was a nun.

Blackadder: No he wasn't!!

Baldrick: He was too sir. Every time he was up in court and the judge asked him for his occupation he would say none

^^^ Is one of my personal favourites :)

LOL That was pretty funny :D

MaidenMadness said:
does anybody know whats the name of that show that airs on bbc prime. its about those two convicts in some prison, the one is middleaged fat man who has experience in doing time in jail and the ther one is a young man who wants to study geology when he gets out of jail. that show is hillarious

Thats the series i mean, its a few years old, but the humour is so clever. The older guy is Ronnie Barker and the younger guy is Richard Beckinsale, as Godber

Bockaaarck said:
Thats the series i mean, its a few years old, but the humour is so clever. The older guy is Ronnie Barker and the younger guy is Richard Beckinsale, as Godber
yes but what's it called. and when is it aired n bbc prime cause i watch it only when i run into it, but i would want to wacth it more often

MaidenMadness said:
yes but what's it called. and when is it aired n bbc prime cause i watch it only when i run into it, but i would want to wacth it more often
Porridge

MaidenMadness said:

Its called "Porridge" ( British slang for doing time ) I don't get BBC Prime, so i don't know when its on, have a look at the BBC website, that should tell you when its on :)

Back