Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judas Be My Guide

• Weekend Warrior

• Fear Of The Dark

• Total voters
It doesn't matter, it doesn't mean if they not play some song live that is not a good song. They'll not play fugitive never probably... :cry:

Rainmaker_RI said:
It doesn't matter, it doesn't mean if they not play some song live that is not a good song. They'll not play fugitive never probably... :cry:

but, maybe they will play it on he maiden tour for history part 3, some songs they couldn't played live cos they had just a 2 guitarists, now they have 3, that's big difference

Ivan said:
but, maybe they will play it on he maiden tour for history part 3, some songs they couldn't played live cos they had just a 2 guitarists, now they have 3, that's big difference

:err: You missed the point

JUST COZ THEY AINT PLAYED IT LIVE
DONT MEAN IT AINT A GOOD SONG

UNDERSTAND :?

rockin_plumber said:

That's right, and even if they play these songs with 3 guitars, they are more intersesting.

rockin_plumber said:

ok, but I want to said that there's still chance to see some old songs live, even if they weren't played live before

Ivan said:
ok, but I want to said that there's still chance to see some old songs live, even if they weren't played live before

It would be great to make a tour with most songs that they never played live.

Rainmaker_RI said:
It would be great to make a tour with most songs that they never played live.

:shock: one of the best ideas,
send that to Rod or Steve,
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I don't think that there is any chance to make tour like that but Idea is for the archives :banana: :banana:

Judas Be My Guide.

its one of the most highly underrated songs that Maiden ever put out, Id say it is much better than Fear Of The Dark, but thats just my opinion.

Afraid to shoot strangers ... :edmetal:
Personally, FOTD isnt my fav in any kind ... as long as this album is concerned, i'd rather listen those "less known and performed" maiden songs LOL

Fear of the Dark without a doubt is my favorite song on the Fear of the Dark album, and it's one of my all time favorite Maiden songs. Judas Be My Guide, Chains of Misery, and Childhood's End are also closely tied to this classic masterpiece. :bananallama:

Hmm...I picked Be Quick Or Be Dead but it was so close with Fear Of The Dark! It's still an awsome song! :metal:

Back