bed time

Maiden's Bitch said:
Hubby decides to make a bird table for the garden so my daughter can put scraps out for the birds, he decided to leave a nail sticking out so we could hang some bird food but as i walked past the table yesterday morning and as it's my head height, it caught my ear and sliced it (the hard part of the ear, between the earhole and side of my face) so now i have a few stitches..Damn men can't do anything right eh!

Well at least it's been tested now!!!! :trooper:

it's really time to catch the bed for frenchy, the wake up will be hard again tomorrow :x

sorry to fraidy, bocky oldy friendy and wicky for not had time to talk in the hello thread :(

hope have more time tomorrow :wink:

wicky, enjoy your housework :D , fraidy enjoy your X Box 8), rocky enjoy your day at work and bocky, enjoy your games too LOL (btw after your 4 hours search job coz it's the priority :D )

sleep well dear friends and take care :grouphug:

Thanks frenchy LOL Don't think i've ever enjoyed housework :err:

Have a good day tomorrow :wink:
Night :wink: :grouphug:

Frenchy said:
it's really time to catch the bed for frenchy, the wake up will be hard again tomorrow :x

sorry to fraidy, bocky oldy friendy and wicky for not had time to talk in the hello thread :(

hope have more time tomorrow :wink:

wicky, enjoy your housework :D , fraidy enjoy your X Box 8), rocky enjoy your day at work and bocky, enjoy your games too LOL (btw after your 4 hours search job coz it's the priority :D )

sleep well dear friends and take care :grouphug:

All the best Frenchy, i hope you sleep well :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:
Well its really hot and i'm really tired, so i'm off to bed chaps :wink:

Toodles all and i'll catch up with you soon :D
sleep well dear mate :wink:

same for me, i've to wake up early :|

sweat nite :grouphug:

Back