bed time

Frenchy said:
now it's 1:53 am at frenchy's land, so it's time for an old man to catch the bed LOL LOL

sleep well benny :grouphug:

Sleep well mate, I'm gonna head off too, will watch some Family Guy in bed :D

:grouphug:

a012.gif

it's time for frenchy toc catch the bed to be ok early in the morning :D

sleep well dear friends and see ya tomorrow in the evening to tell you :wink:

Frenchy said:
it's time for frenchy toc catch the bed to be ok early in the morning :D

sleep well dear friends and see ya tomorrow in the evening to tell you :wink:

Aww your going already and i was gonna tell you all about my stitches :shock: LOL

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Watcha do
Hubby decides to make a bird table for the garden so my daughter can put scraps out for the birds, he decided to leave a nail sticking out so we could hang some bird food but as i walked past the table yesterday morning and as it's my head height, it caught my ear and sliced it (the hard part of the ear, between the earhole and side of my face) so now i have a few stitches..Damn men can't do anything right eh!

Maiden's Bitch said:
Hubby decides to make a bird table for the garden so my daughter can put scraps out for the birds, he decided to leave a nail sticking out so we could hang some bird food but as i walked past the table yesterday morning and as it's my head height, it caught my ear and sliced it (the hard part of the ear, between the earhole and side of my face) so now i have a few stitches..Damn men can't do anything right eh!

:shock: :shock:

Maiden's Bitch said:
Ouch :shock:

Back