Armenian Genoside

Sasquatch

This day has come again. I lost my great grandparents in the geno.side, and many others did too.Through every generation,those during the geno.side, watching thier family being starved, tortured, and killed was a painful experiance,and throught every Armenian's life that depression is passed on.You may not care but just imagine your dad or mom being shot or killed right in front of your eyes may be very depressing. God bless those souls that fought for me, my generation, and all Armenians. †
armeniantrooper.png

(I made this but only changed the flag)

Sasquatch said:
This day has come again. I lost my great grandparents in the geno.side, and many others did too.Through every generation,those during the geno.side, watching thier family being starved, tortured, and killed was a painful experiance,and throught every Armenian's life that depression is passed on.You may not care but just imagine your dad or mom being shot or killed right in front of your eyes may be very depressing. God bless those souls that fought for me, my generation, and all Armenians. †
armeniantrooper.png

(I made this but only changed the flag)

:grouphug:

Lemmie explain what heppened in the Armenian Genoside. (Just incase some people don't know)
What happened was in 1915 the Ottoman Turks wanted Armenians to convert to Muslum. The Armenians said they wanted to stay Christian. Not only that but it was also a political issue aswell! The Turks wanted to exterminate all Armenians from the planet. And a huge war started. The Turks did MANY bad things. They rapped women, even killed pregnant women, tied up Armenians and left them in the desert to starve (that'show I lost my great grandparents):cry:. They also gathered Armenians and took them into a church and lit the top of the church on fire, and if anyone tried to ecape, they would shoot them.(My great grandma ecaped somehow), they also cut of womens' nipples and made necklaces out of them >=(. And killed, staved, kids, and did a lot of sad things. Also killed 1.5 million Armenians.
I'm sorry but after writting this I have to just say **** you Turkish government! :x

sounds a lot like to what serbs have done to us in a period of 91-92
only real difference is that they asked for nothing they only wanted us extinct

well now western countrys like uk, france, us... make it so it would turn out that they are the real victims and that our attempt to liberate our land from their occupation was an act of crime
while people who lead the liberation of croatia rot in jail in hauge some of the serbian criminals that killed and tortured croats, burned down our churches and homes, plundered, raped, killed old people, women and children they found at vukovar hospital they roam free and nobody gives a fuck

so i know how you feel

MaidenMadness said:
sounds a lot like to what serbs have done to us in a period of 91-92
only real difference is that they asked for nothing they only wanted us extinct

well now western countrys like uk, france, us... make it so it would turn out that they are the real victims and that our attempt to liberate our land from their occupation was an act of crime
while people who lead the liberation of croatia rot in jail in hauge some of the serbian criminals that killed and tortured croats, burned down our churches and homes, plundered, raped, killed old people, women and children they found at vukovar hospital they roam free and nobody gives a fuck

so i know how you feel

I agree,
well I can't remember that days cos I was only few years old, but I know the situation in croatia now and than

Genocide is a very serious issue. Many goverments have done it to innocent people and no war criminal deserves to be exused. It angers me that the Turkish and Russian governments won't take responsibility for their parts in genocide (examples are the Armenians, Pontic Greeks, and others in Turkey and the Chechens, Karbards, Tatars, and others in Russia). I have nothing against any nationality, especially the good people in those nations, but I'm disgusted with any government who hides truth. I can only hope that younger generations will be more aware of the truth and question their own governement. The Armenian genocide was a very tragic and painful time in human history and I can only hope that nothing like it will be repeated again for anyone in any time. God rest your grandparents' souls and God bless you and your family, Sassy. :grouphug:

Back