are all of judas priest gay or is it just rob?

Hello Judas Priest fans. i'm a rookie judas priest fan...I've only got one CD. but I plan to buy more! 8) anyway, is it just rob who is gay? I don't care, i'm not homephobic or anything I'm just wondering, incase anyone was going to say anything.

stokedasagoat said:
Hello Judas Priest fans. i'm a rookie judas priest fan...I've only got one CD. but I plan to buy more! 8) anyway, is it just rob who is gay? I don't care, i'm not homephobic or anything I'm just wondering, incase anyone was going to say anything.
What CD..? And if someone ask's 'bout JP's "gayness", just say: "Why? Are you interested..?"

:? the only answer i can give to that is 'metal works' . gay or not, i like judas priest, i just want to know, is it just rob who is gay? Now this would increse my knowledge of the band. 8) I've just head that they are all gay, nobody has asked me. If they are I don't care if the rest are not i don't care.

Thats funny, the Turbo Lover was on VH1 Classic today and my wife asked me the same question. After watching them in that video I was asking myself the same question :)

Cyrus said:
I just saw a little preview online LOL
LOL I have the video. I keep thinking of those girls who said they'd like to jump Rob Halford's bones. :err:

Last I heard they were trying to make a movie out of it. :)

twilightsglow said:
LOL I have the video. I keep thinking of those girls who said they'd like to jump Rob Halford's bones. :err:

Last I heard they were trying to make a movie out of it. :)

LOL Don't think Rob would like that :p

That would be cool. I'd like to see more of it :D

LOL I love this. Taken from www.dioforamerica.com:

Dio on Same Sex Marriage

halford.jpg

Our opponents claim Dio is soft on the issues, and the campaign headquarters is buzzing with Ronnie James' recent straight-ahead approach to one of the thorniest issues of this campaign: Gay Marriage. While most candidates won't touch it with a ten-foot pole, Dio gave a press conference today to make his stance on the issue clear:

"Rob Halford wants it, so it's cool with me."

Cyrus said:
LOL Don't think Rob would like that :p

That would be cool. I'd like to see more of it :D
They show a clip from an interview with him 10 years later. He said "If only they knew". :)

LOL Yes, with more of Zebra Boy and Gram O'Dope. :D

twilightsglow said:
They show a clip from an interview with him 10 years later. He said "If only they knew". :)

LOL Yes, with more of Zebra Boy and Gram O'Dope. :D

LOL

Who are they? :?

Cyrus said:
LOL

Who are they? :?
Zebra Boy is dressed entirely in zebra stripes. He's quite opinionated on how much Madonna sucks. He's not a big fan of punk either. Gram O'Dope is another interesting one. I think his name is made-up. :err:

You have to see it. It's so bad that it's good. :)

twilightsglow said:
Zebra Boy is dressed entirely in zebra stripes. He's quite opinionated on how much Madonna sucks. He's not a big fan of punk either. Gram O'Dope is another interesting one. I think his name is made-up. :err:

You have to see it. It's so bad that it's good. :)

LOL Sounds like fun :D

We'll watch it together when I visit you :wink:

Back