Advertising On Maiden-World

Dare Devil said:
I don't know whether Amazon is still doing this or whether they'd be willing to support a bootleg site, but at least they once had a nice banner system and if they should still have it then you should at least think about it.

All you'd have to do would be to put up a banner from Amazon and everytime when somebody who got directed to the Amazon website through your banner buys something there you'd get a small fee.

we were thinking about doing this recently. Jon is still working out the technicalities

Dare Devil said:
I don't know whether Amazon is still doing this or whether they'd be willing to support a bootleg site, but at least they once had a nice banner system and if they should still have it then you should at least think about it.

All you'd have to do would be to put up a banner from Amazon and everytime when somebody who got directed to the Amazon website through your banner buys something there you'd get a small fee.
We looked into this but we're still thinking whether it would give good enough returns to be worth it. I mean, how many people are going to buy an album directly from a link here? Its definitely under consideration though..

Jon said:
We looked into this but we're still thinking whether it would give good enough returns to be worth it. I mean, how many people are going to buy an album directly from a link here? Its definitely under consideration though..
That is the problem because website does not sell for Amazon. It advertise Amazon. Receiving money only from sold items is not worth of advertising them.

We need to look into ways of funding our expensive server and people generally dont like to paypal donate :|

wicker nomad said:
I was asking Bockaaarck the same question earlier....Its quiet on here without him :( ...hope he's ok :?

:? sorry guys and girls, i don't know where frester is. I mailed him earlier, but he hasn't sent anything back :( I know he had some personal stuff to deal with, he mentioned about it at the NEC, but it is a bit odd not to have heard anything from him??? :(

Back