Advertising On Maiden-World

Manowar said:
maybe because hes not paying the bills LOL

not quite true Manowar :p . also this thread was sticky for like a week, so its pretty safe to say anyone who wanted to read it did already (if stickies were permanent we'd end up with the first two pages covered in them).

Jon said:
not quite true Manowar :p . also this thread was sticky for like a week, so its pretty safe to say anyone who wanted to read it did already (if stickies were permanent we'd end up with the first two pages covered in them).

You tell him :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Manowar said:
Maiden-World recieves around 1000 unique visitors a day and they will all see YOUR advert.
Yes, I could advertise my programs (not Bootlegs Manager), but who cares about civil-engineering programs here. LOL

the_assassin90 said:
Hey, Manowar:
Do you mean free advertising of other forums/websites?.
Like, putting a banner of somekind of a Maiden site.

Thanks

I don't think it is free :shock:

I don't know whether Amazon is still doing this or whether they'd be willing to support a bootleg site, but at least they once had a nice banner system and if they should still have it then you should at least think about it.

All you'd have to do would be to put up a banner from Amazon and everytime when somebody who got directed to the Amazon website through your banner buys something there you'd get a small fee.

Back