A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

axy said:
maideni - ne
spotovi - DA!!!!!*

* više-manje :D

pa, koliko im je stalo do spotova još su i dobri. bitno je da su oni live jako dobri tj. savršeni
a imali su prije dobrih spotova, iako ni ovi nisu katastrofalni. TROBB je ok

Ivan said:
pa, koliko im je stalo do spotova još su i dobri. bitno je da su oni live jako dobri tj. savršeni
a imali su prije dobrih spotova, iako ni ovi nisu katastrofalni. TROBB je ok

live su izvanredni, to ne dolazi uopće u pitanje. Govorim o onim animartix i sl. stvarima :D

Spawn of Satan

ma znam, ali ne znam kakav bi to spot maideni trebali snimit da ga ja ne bi pregledavao par dana dok mi ne dosadi

inače duže traju oni u kojima su oni, a ne ovi animirani, ali i ovo je gledljivo

Ivan said:
ma znam, ali ne znam kakav bi to spot maideni trebali snimit da ga ja ne bi pregledavao par dana dok mi ne dosadi

inače duže traju oni u kojima su oni, a ne ovi animirani, ali i ovo je gledljivo

don't give a damn, ionako su maideni za slušanje a ne gledanje ;) (opet što se tiče tih animatrix spotova)

axy said:
don't give a damn, ionako su maideni za slušanje a ne gledanje ;) (opet što se tiče tih animatrix spotova)

LOL LOL
istina, istina

ali znam ja da bi ti htjela adriana gledat...to ti nebi smetalo 8) :D

arijana1807 said:
LOL LOL
istina, istina

ali znam ja da bi ti htjela adriana gledat...to ti nebi smetalo 8) :D
pogledat... i samo to ;)

ima puno maldjih i zgodnijih ;) ... i guess :D :shock: :? :roll:

Animirani spotovi im imaju jako loše animirane likove(u diff. world Bruce Dickinson je očajno animiran) ali pozadine su im prilično kvalitetno napravljene. Sve u svemu, s današnjom tehnologijom i njihovim parama, moglo je i n-puta bolje.

a dobro tak je svejedno jer liče na sebe il ne...nismo tu da razmatrano koliko njihovi tehničari dobro rade spotove koliko ne... :D

arijana1807 said:
a dobro tak je svejedno jer liče na sebe il ne...nismo tu da razmatrano koliko njihovi tehničari dobro rade spotove koliko ne... :D

Pa ako pokušavaju da liči na Dicky-a onda bi trebalo da liči na Dicky-a, a ne na još 5000000 drugih ljudi
(vid me mama i ja sam u spotu od maidena!Il je to onaj sused preko puta one birtije u...)

likvor said:
Pa ako pokušavaju da liči na Dicky-a onda bi trebalo da liči na Dicky-a, a ne na još 5000000 drugih ljudi
(vid me mama i ja sam u spotu od maidena!Il je to onaj sused preko puta one birtije u...)
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

IRON MAIDEN CELEBRATE AN OUTSTANDING WORLD TOUR WITH RELEASE OF THEIR ULTIMATE TOUR SOUVENIR SINGLE

Iron Maiden have been touring their critically acclaimed A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH album since early October when they opened in the USA where the album entered the Billboard charts at No 9. By the end of the tour – which climaxes with 2 shows at London's Earls Court Arena on Dec 22 and 23 – they will have played 44 concerts to half a million fans in 18 countries across North America, Japan and Europe

As a grand finale to the tour, EMI release what has to be the ultimate Maiden tour souvenir on the 26th December, and are to release the bands first ever limited Edition Digital single.

Says Steve Harris, 'We're having a fantastic time on this tour and the fans everywhere have been absolutely brilliant. The reaction to us playing the entire album from start to finish has been amazing. We’re releasing this single with live tracks specially recorded on the tour, and our own version of Focus’ ‘Hocus Pocus’ to celebrate all the fun we are having.”

This exclusive digital single - a live version of Different World recorded during the European tour - will be available for a limited period only and will be deleted upon official release. The digital single can be downloaded day of release, 26th December, in MP3 format
that is compatible with PC, MP3 player, iPod and Mac. Fans who pre-order this exclusive digital single (and any of the single traditional formats digitally as listed below) between midnight on Sunday 3rd and Monday 25th December will get to hear an exclusive interview with Steve Harris.

This unique offer is only available as a Pre-order from the Iron Maiden Official Digital Store at www.ironmaiden.com. Pre-orders will be delivered on the 26th December, when the format will be deleted and no longer available.

This exclusive live version is in MP3 format that is compatible with PC, MP3 player, iPod and Mac!

Three traditional collectable formats will be available from local record stores from Tuesday 26th December :-

2 TRACK CD – special souvenir price of £1.99
with previously unreleased live version of ‘IRON MAIDEN’

LIMITED EDITION 7” PICTURE DISC
with previously unreleased live version of ‘Fear Of the Dark’

LIMITED EDITION DVD SINGLE with souvenir poster/07 Calendar.
includes the animated video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, and the previously unreleased live version of ‘The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg’, and the new studio recording of Focus’s ‘Hocus Pocus’. There is also a full picture library of live photos from the tour for fans to enjoy.

All singles contain different tour photos, and live songs from A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH European Tour 2006

As a special bonus to fans, Steve Harris' daughter Lauren Harris and her band have been added for all dates from and including Den Bosch Holland on Nov 26 through to the two nights at Earls Court, London Dec 22 and 23.

Says manager Rod Smallwood; 'Lauren supported Maiden in Japan on our first two European shows in Denmark and went down really well, so we have added her to the UK section of the tour. Lauren will play for about 25 min each night prior to Trivium. This will not change the current running times of our shows or the sets played by Iron Maiden and Trivium.

11th Cardiff International, 12th Birmingham NEC Arena, 14th MEN Manchester Arena, 15th Glasgow SECC, *17th Newcastle Arena, 18th Sheffield Arena, 20th Dublin Point, 22nd & *23rd London Earls Court Arena.

*A few tickets available as went to print. Check local box offices for release of production ticket holds.

Gul_Ranek said:
Mmmm... Nove live-verzije FOTD-a i IM-a! To moramo svi kupiti! :roll:

ne da mi se ovo čitat gore jer sam od vani i nije mi sve bistro, jel mi može netko u 2 rečenice reć o čemu se radi? :oops: :D

Gul_Ranek said:
Mmmm... Nove live-verzije FOTD-a i IM-a! To moramo svi kupiti! :roll:

pa da, bilo bi bolje da izdaju neku drugu pjesmu live, ali i ovo je ok. vjerojatno ima par promjena (Sitnih ali bitnih)
axy said:
ne da mi se ovo čitat gore jer sam od vani i nije mi sve bistro, jel mi može netko u 2 rečenice reć o čemu se radi? :oops: :D
novi singl će ti bit izdan u 3 verzije kao i obično, i sad ti piše pogodnosti koje možeš dobiti, i šta dobivaš na pokojem izdanju

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet has made a list of the top 30 albums of 2006, and Iron Maiden's A Matter Of Life And Death reached # 12!

The top 5 went as follows:

1. Bob Dylan - Modern Times
2. Nellie McKay - Pretty Little Head
3. Bruce Sprinsteen - We Shall Overcome - The Seeger Sessions
4. Joanna Newsom - YS
5. The Klezmatics - Wondet Wheel: Lyrics by Woody Guthrie

Snake said:
Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet has made a list of the top 30 albums of 2006, and Iron Maiden's A Matter Of Life And Death reached # 12!

The top 5 went as follows:

1. Bob Dylan - Modern Times
2. Nellie McKay - Pretty Little Head
3. Bruce Sprinsteen - We Shall Overcome - The Seeger Sessions
4. Joanna Newsom - YS
5. The Klezmatics - Wondet Wheel: Lyrics by Woody Guthrie

uopće me nije dirnulo to što su 12.
ajd bar ih se netko sjetio
a da ću slušat AMOLAD puno duže nego ove ostale, i da ću 2006 pamtit po njemu, to da

Maiden Norway has issued the following update:

"Metal legends Iron Maiden's new album A Matter of Life And Death has not only been released to enormous critical acclaim across the globe but has also resulted in some of their highest chart placings ever. It has even crashed in at #4 in the official album chart in India which is the highest placing any heavy rock act has ever achieved in that country!"

Keep reading for more...

In addition to their Number One chart debut on the Billboard Pan-European Chart the album has now debuted at #9 on the Billboard USA Chart on their US-label Sanctuary Records and at #2 in Canada.

Maiden's Top 10 US debut comes hot on the heels of the band's #1 album in Europe on Billboard's pan - European chart with nine #1 and eighteen Top 5 chart entries in Europe alone. First week sales in the UK were also at their highest since 1990. In just the first week the new album has shipped over a million copies worldwide and impacted on the charts pretty well everywhere in the World.

A Matter Of Life And Death - Chart Breakdown Summary To Date:

* #1 Germany, Sweden, Italy, Finland, Greece, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Brazil
* #2 Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Hungary, Columbia
* #3 Chile
* #4 UK, Austria, Spain, India
* #5 France, Ireland, Arabia
* #6 Iceland, Belgium
* #7 Holland
* #8 Denmark
* #9 USA
* #10 Mexico
* #11 Portugal, Japan
* #12 Australia
* #15 Hong Kong