1st May the work's day

Frenchy

youpi !!!!! tomorrow it's the 1st may, and this day is a public holiday in France and nobody works. Is it the same in other countries ???

the_nomad said:
youpi !!!!! tomorrow it's the 1st may, and this day is a public holiday in France and nobody works. Is it the same in other countries ???

Its Saturday I dont work anyway LOL

:x yeah but me I work in the commerce and the saturday is a working day usely. That's why it's good for me. A real week-end :banana:

the_nomad said:
:x yeah but me I work in the commerce and the saturday is a working day usely. That's why it's good for me. A real week-end :banana:

That's cool, i hope you'll have a bit of free time to relax :)

It's saturday here in Belgium too so, I'm allways free that day :) , and we don't do anything special the 1st of May it's just a free day and that's always good 8)

Iron Monster said:
It's saturday here in Belgium too so, I'm allways free that day :) , and we don't do anything special the 1st of May it's just a free day and that's always good 8)

Coolio :) That's good :banana:

We get two Mondays off in May anyway :banana: :banana: :banana:

The first one & the last one :banana: :banana: :banana:

3 days off for us in FRANCE

- 1st may 'no works day

- 8th may 'the armistice of 1945'

- 20th may 'ascension day'

good month :banana: :banana:

my parents need to work no matter what the date is...they work today, the woked on christmas eve and on new years eve....sometimes they work on saturday so really only difference for me is that i can't buy a fucking pack of cigarettes

It's called Vappu in Finland, and then we (Finnish-nation) drink a lot (more than usually... :err: ) eat donuts, decorate with balloons, and wear white hats... (don't know what they are in english; they are the hats what you get when you finish your schools.. :) )

ewil said:
It's called Vappu in Finland, and then we (Finnish-nation) drink a lot (more than usually... :err: ) eat donuts, decorate with balloons, and wear white hats... (don't know what they are in english; they are the hats what you get when you finish your schools.. :) )

LOL

Norwegians also drink a lot the night before May 1st. :D

Back